Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

Discus and support Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/k-i-n-k-x, May 20, 2020.

1. /u/k-i-n-k-x
    /u/k-i-n-k-x Guest

Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and it’s not there.So it didn’t clip. Xbox can you please fix this. Whenever it happens I get very mad because I get such a good clip but it doesn’t clip

submitted by /u/k-i-n-k-x
    [link] [comments]

/u/k-i-n-k-x, May 20, 2020
  2. DuFFuL Win User

DVR problems.

It's really bugging me. I'm getting all these auto clips that I don't want and none of the clips that I do want. I will do a hard reset when I get home today and see if that fixes the issue.
  3. rbrown-uk Win User

This is still an issue after recent updates.

If you create clips or screenshots when the console is offline, those screenshots cannot be saved or shared. I don't see any reason to restrict users in this way, and I don't want to lose content that happens to get created when the console is offline, if
    for some reason the console isn't connected.

Please could this be fixed.
  4. Schief Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

We are continuing to investigate audio issues when playing some Game DVR clips on some Android devices/OS versions. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback on devices/OS versions where you are encountering this.

@Smartee, while some Android devices have an issue where audio does not play when watching game DVR clips, we have not seen this issue on any iOS devices. Is this happening on all game DVR clips?
  5. M UNITs DJ UNIq Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Please let the higher ups that we want game chat recording in clips, we are tired of wasted golden moments, moving to a playstation is the only way to fix the problem and nobody wants to move to playstation, but sadly... You are breaking my deal with 2 things

1 no voice recording on clips

2 no YouTube streaming.

Enough is enough. Fix it soon.
  6. Sir Anthony XBL Win User

Can't delete something from my activity feed

I have the same issue, and its really annoying. Xbox needs to fix this. I want my feed to be clips and achievements not my gamertag change. So far there is no way to fix this.
Thema:

1. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to - Similar Threads - Please fix issue

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  4. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...