Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

Discus and support Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefOwn, Nov 19, 2015.

1. DefOwn
    DefOwn Guest

I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at a high level against a 360 user without those issues.

:)

DefOwn, Nov 19, 2015
  2. nokastu
    nokastu Guest
    Xbox 360 backward frame rate is really bad

Why the frame rate is really bad ?
    I try to play Halo reach and the frame rate is HORRIBLE.
    but not only halo reach
    Further games backward compatible like the gears of war trilogy have serious problem of frame rate
    sometimes also it goes below 20 fps.
    They did beta testing before publishing it all ?
    in the summer when I got the beta
    gow1 he not had all that drop frame that now .
    Why? Come on fix it.

nokastu, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Ryan lfc 92
    Ryan lfc 92 Guest
    fix gears of ward 2 problems

did the hard reset. and still have same issues. theres a very fine line with the input lag but its there and the low frame rate doesnt help either. these bc games will not be good for multiplayer at all. im playing gow2 and gowj and they both have these
    issues.

Ryan lfc 92, Nov 19, 2015
  4. mart3ndo
    mart3ndo Guest

Hi,

If you fill in this quick form created by the Official Xbox Staff, they can gather feedback from the Xbox Community and know which which games they need to look at:

twtpoll.com/backwardcompatibility

mart3ndo, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there DefOwn!

Since this issue popped up for you, have you tried a full power cycle on your console yet? Hold down the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One powers off). If you're still having trouble after a full power cycle please be sure to fill out the
    Survey here so that we can best keep track of and look into this issue. Thank you!

Mister Maka, Nov 19, 2015
  6. I know for a fact a lot of people are having this problem on Gears 3. I am not sure if other games are doing the same thing.

Once you enter a larger gun fight (multiple people in one area), it starts to lag.

X xI ReaveR x X, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: