Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

Discus and support Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stan Kennedy, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Stan Kennedy
    Stan Kennedy Guest

Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real flight simulation. So you have essentially said that your high end box is a waste of my money, since the only real solution is to purchase a high end gaming computer with multiple video cards. Sorry for saying this, but it needs to be said. IMO opinion MS has lost it's cutting edge lead. I like MS flight sim, but frankly there are others out there that some consider better. So you have put the thought into my mind to move away from MS. The customer support has been diminished. And with a 150 mb/sec network, my product update of around 60 gig and kbs you have got to be kidding. Get your update servers updated. Or G maybe offer a DVD or Blueray to provide the update.

Again, just my opinion.

:)

Stan Kennedy, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Stan Kennedy Win User

Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so can only support one screen?

Please expand your answer. The x series only has one HDMI and one USB. How are you able to get three monitors with directed images from MS flight simulator 2022? Would appreciate the details on how you got three to work.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so can only support one screen?

you don't need multiple graphics cards in pc for multi screen, i have 3 screens and vr all hooked up to my 3080ti.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Stan

An Xbox console is not planned to be used like a PC (where the purpose of more than one monitor for productivity exists)
    Also, not many games supports multiple screens. And probably a multiple screen support is going to demand more power in terms of energy and graphics.

Xbox is not the only console with a single HDMI port, PlayStation, Nintendo, Steam deck an basically all the portable and home consoles supports one screen as well
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

3 dp monitors connected and vr via usb c.
  6. Stan Kennedy Win User

Can you please expand on your answer. I am not familiar with 'Stream Deck'. Is this a piece of hardware? And can MS Flight Simulator 2022 render two images one on each screen with your approach? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so... - Similar Threads - Please explain why

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  9. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...