Please explain regarding hacked accounts

Discus and support Please explain regarding hacked accounts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Just help 2024, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to misconduct did an appeal. Don’t know what else to do. Microsoft clearly knows it was hacked there’s a trail evidence and 14 years of purchases, etc.

My question is, how does Microsoft for lack of a better word get away with this business practice of not allowing access to purchased items. You can create a new account and get them to talk to you briefly and of course, never a person and then once again. Suspended.

Again, I don’t understand how this is not landed into major lawsuits other than deep pockets. Any suggestions or feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Just help 2024, Apr 30, 2024
  2. RONALD PERKINS1 Win User

MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 M charge

How could someone hack access our account just to pay you'll @ Microsoft ultimate *.. please explain
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !

4. WPAK Win User

Just realized my account was hacked

Hi mcswizzy,

please do not bump old threads, it is better to create a new one and regarding the account hacked issue. Please take a look at this link:

www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do
    it is all steps to do incase of an account hacked/stolen
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

Need information on what to do after a Hacker got my account.

6. Vardagul Win User

Can I recover my hacked minecraft account?

Thema:

Please explain regarding hacked accounts

1. Please explain regarding hacked accounts - Similar Threads - Please explain regarding

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  9. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...