Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

Discus and support Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Synacku
    /u/Synacku Guest

Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported?

Acer XZ321QU

Asus VG32V or VG32VQ

AOC Q32G1WG4 or CQ32G1

MSI MAG322CQRV

MSI Optix AG32CQ

MSI Optix MAG321CQR

submitted by /u/Synacku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019
  2. JasonHalliburton Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

I have a Samsung CHG70, it supports 1440P 120hz. If you want HDR you have to set it for freesync on the monitor and turn VRR on the xbox. Im hoping the series x supports 1440P 120hz with HDR on and not having to turn freesync on at all because its only
    limited to 80fps i believe.
  3. NGilby Win User

Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

Hi,

This monitor only supports 100Hz over HDMI with FreeSync turned ON (higher via Display Port).

With FreeSync OFF this monitor does support 1440p @ 120Hz as per the Manual and LG support.

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors

This makes means that with FreeSync ON you will be limited to 60Hz with xbox. Can you try turning off FreeSync via the Monitor and/or untick Variable Refresh Rate on the xbox. Hopefully this makes 120Hz available to you.
    I have tried turning freesync off on the monitor side and vrr off on the xbox, still doesn’t allow me to select 1440p@ 120hz.
  4. JayKaBee44 Win User

XBox One X 1440p resolution at 120hz support For Monitors

I didnt read through all the responses but i thought this same thing when i purchased an 27” Asus monitor to play xbox in 1440p@120hz but it didnt work. After reader deaper into the monitor is seems the monitor only suports higher then 60hz when using
    a display port cable, not hdmi. I took the monitor back, it wasn’t the xbox. It works fine with my samsung Q8, 1440p@120hz with freesync/VRR and 55”.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

1440p@120Hz WITH HDR on Xbox Series X ?

Hi,

What ngocphi has said is somewhat true but not entirely. I'm sure they mean well but I little more explanation is required.

The Asus VG32VQ can do 120Hz at 1440P, however, the VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) FreeSync on this display tops out at 85Hz over HDMI. So for Xbox, 1440P 120Hz and VRR is a no go. You should be able to get to 120Hz with VRR at 1080P though.

The inability to do 1440P @ 120Hz is a limitation of your display's hardware, nothing to do with the older HDMI 2.0 port.

Most of these monitors rated refresh is based on their Display Port hardware.
  6. ProvingFever5 Win User

Xbox one s 1440p 120hz problems

I have tried turning freesync off on the monitor side and vrr off on the xbox, still doesn’t allow me to select 1440p@ 120hz.
    That’s frustrating, only thing i can now think to suggest is that to ensure your xbox is fully up to date and after turning off freesync on the monitor. Fully restart the console and try again. Maybe only the XBox One X supports 1440p @ 120Hz?
Thema:

1. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync - Similar Threads - Please confirm monitors

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  4. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  5. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  8. Alright I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alright I need help please: I am so close to trashing this Xbox. I am playing madden and mid game play it just crashes and goes to dashboard. It also happens to almost every single one of my games besides the Xbox 360 games....
  9. Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I just get refund or repalce a new controller for me please?: My 1st Xbox Elite Series 2 controller RB button doesn't work properly so I paid 100 dollars for a replacement, I just got the new controller today and noticed that the replacement P3 completely...
  10. Put Tv volume on main screen please

in XboX Insiders
    Put Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments]