Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019

Discus and support Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all answers didn't solve problem 5a113b15-4c46-436b-9eca-790adfabab8c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuSILIZ3, Oct 28, 2020.

1. SuSILIZ3
    SuSILIZ3 Guest

all answers didn't solve problem

:)

SuSILIZ3, Oct 28, 2020
  2. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  3. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti error code 017-000

Thank you!

I'm unable to find "Microsoft Jigsaw Cacti" or the "017-000" error code that you're referring too but I will continue to investigate. Is this the game that you're referring too? It is possible that there is a new version of the game:

Get Microsoft Jigsaw - Microsoft Store
  5. Mister Beep Win User

won't allow me to sign in!!!!

Hey there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw? I recommend starting out by following the steps on our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ. Additionally, check
    out the
    Error Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    post on the official Jigsaw facebook page.

Give each of those steps a shot and post back!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

blocking ads

Hi there Steve Smits,

Thanks for reaching out.

• To help clarify, Are you referring to Microsoft Casual Games?

If so, please check out the
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ

Let us know so we may be able to further assist. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019 - Similar Threads - Please check Microsoft

2. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  4. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...: Hello. I am an adult, My birthday is in my microsoft profile correctly. I am in good standing with microsoft and mojang. I had gone in and blocked some items in my profile under "Privacy &...
  6. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  7. Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.: I have followed the instructions on the Internet but still cannot play multiplayer. Some one help me pleaseee, i want to play with my girlfriend!! 08e29643-bdba-422c-979c-d1d1117021ff
  8. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  9. Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: My parental advisor enabled the joining multiplayer servers and all that in the settings page. I joined a Minecraft online world and now it says that i need to enable multiplayer again even though...
  10. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.: I have tried all solutions I could to this problem. I enabled everything in my microsoft account settings to everyone, I am not in a family group, and my age is over 18. How do I resolve this...