Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

Discus and support Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmberSteward-Davis, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G

My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30 day free trial for Mine Craft in 2018.

I finally caught it on my bill through PayPal after all these years! I alerted PayPay to deny all future billings to Microsoft.

- J. Amber Steward-Davis

:)

AmberSteward-Davis, Nov 7, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello AmberSteward-Davis! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

It may depend on which version of Minecraft but the first port of call would be to log into https://account.microsoft.com/services and if you see the subscription there, cancel it.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

I need Microsoft to cancel a payment

Does this page show an amount in red and "pay now" near it?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If it does, it shouldn't be auto taking the money. Please check this page for what the money is going towards:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders#/

Also, if it does have an overdue payment, you must pay that amount before you can cancel the membership - although it doesn't auto rebill in this state - since you've used the membership but haven't payed for it you must pay for that overdue membership and
    then you can cancel on the first link I posted "cancel automatic renewal".

Without more information on this problem I would suggest talking to billing support about this:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Subscription renewal on Xbox?

• On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
    • Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button .
    • Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions

Note the following before you cancel your Xbox subscription:

• You can’t cancel an Xbox subscription if it’s past due or suspended. You must pay the past due balance before you can cancel or turn off auto renewal.
      For more info, see one of the following pages:
    • If you have a prepaid subscription, you won’t see the Cancel or Remove option next to your Xbox subscription. You won’t need to cancel or turn off auto renewal because prepaid subscriptions automatically expire and you
      aren’t billed.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cancel this fn subscription Sick of you guys not cancelling this, tired of paying 9 dollars a month. CANCEL

CANCEL this subscription
    Just turn off autorenewal and wait for the subscription to expire

If you cancel now there is no refunds on 1months

Now id you are suspended for payment option then you MUST PAY off the outstanding balance since you are 21dayd into your membership and then turn off auto renewal
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.

Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.

All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
Thema:

1. Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G - Similar Threads - Please cancel auto

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  9. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  10. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...