Please can you explain why my son has been banned a gamer tag

Discus and support Please can you explain why my son has been banned a gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see no problem with this picture it is just someone standing over another just about to cast a spell how can this be a problem? My son is autistic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StealthXDerpy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Please can you explain why my son has been banned a gamer tag

I see no problem with this picture it is just someone standing over another just about to cast a spell how can this be a problem? My son is autistic and loves Japanese animie this is why he has these as his gamer tag, how is this breaking code of conduct
    please can you explain this not only to him but to me also, so we can better understand. Thank you

:)

StealthXDerpy, Aug 1, 2017
  2. My son was banned till 9999

Can someone please explain to me why my son has been banned from his xbox live account and is it possible somebody has hacked into his gamer tag and caused this!! I would appreciate evidence that some form of misbehaviour has taken place and that my son
    was to blame!! He has had an account for many years... his gamer tag is mexico runner01.

anniecarnie27, Aug 1, 2017
  3. mamastelly
    mamastelly Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

Can you please tell me what my sons account was banned for specifically and the date that the offense occurred.

Gamer tag: mr optic marc

Thank you.

mamastelly, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 1, 2017
  5. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Copyrighted material is not allowed as a game tag picture. If this came from a website and you are not the content owner it isn't allowed.

Repeated violations can result in the loss of the game tag

User 9242019, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. User 9242019 Win User

Copyrighted material is not allowed as a game tag picture. If this came from a website and you are not the content owner it isn't allowed.

Repeated violations can result in the loss of the game tag
  8. CleverJoey54144 Win User

Change of gamer tag

I want to know why Microsoft change my gamer tag and gave me a random gamer tag instead of letting me chose my own can someone please explain this to me !!!1
  9. SundryClown9 Win User

My xbox got console banned june,19 2013

Can someone please tell me why my console and gamer tag was banned? This is the only thread I can seen to post on. Please help
  10. PUR3 x ReMiXZz Win User

Inappropriate gamer profile names and "artistic" pictures

HI this is my sons banned gamer tag so sorry but he has been banned for modding his gamer tag to make his face look red yes excessive but he did deserve it. i am just hanging around and looking while i wait for a reply how to get his live and map packs back
    as they cost money.
Thema:

1. Please can you explain why my son has been banned a gamer tag - Similar Threads - Please explain why

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  8. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  9. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...