Please can I talk to someone over the phone

Discus and support Please can I talk to someone over the phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradley robinson2, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is locked along with my 2 old accounts *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Please please can I just talk to someone over the phone or something this is so stupid that I keep haves to go through this

:)

bradley robinson2, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello bradley robinson2,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to recover your Xbox account and other email accounts. As a Microsoft customer support agent, I'm here to help you with your issue. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

To recover your Xbox account, you can try resetting your password by following the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/sign-in-security/reset-password-faq.

For your email accounts, you can try recovering them by following the steps on the Google account recovery page: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.

If you're still having trouble recovering your accounts, it would be the best to reach out our dedicated Xbox support. Rest assured; they will be able to double check your accounts since they have a complete tool on their end.

For you to be able to contact our Xbox live support, please open this link on a new tab/window https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. When you are on the page, you will see options to contact them through call or chat.

Hope I helped!

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello bradley robinson2,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can i talk to someone on the phone?

Hi, you can ask any questions you have, here on the forums. There is a huge knowledge base at your disposal, here.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. What is the issue that is occurring? We will be happy to assist you on the forums. We will provide steps on how to contact the
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select No Thanks...
    4. Select Set up my Xbox One console
    5. Choose your preferred method of contact
  6. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to request a call back (say no thanks to the virtual assistant and if you dont see the option, change your topic)
Thema:

1. Please can I talk to someone over the phone - Similar Threads - Please talk someone

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Can I please talk to any live agents?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8
  9. Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.: Basically my account has gotten hacked through a link. They changed the email and password. I have got all the proof you would like to request from me to prove that I am the owner of the account....
  10. Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas: please unban me from sending messages and no talk in party, im really sorry for insulting i know its my fault but please forgive me. Thank you and good luck to the xbox community...