please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

Discus and support please bring cloud gaming to pakistan in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by waleed durani, Aug 6, 2023.

1. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta

:)

waleed durani, Aug 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello waleed, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

I am sure xbox will eventually add your countey as they build the network.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cloud gaming will not come to Pakistan until bid is sold there officially and there is a Microsoft data center in the country

as neither PlayStation or Nintendo have an official presence in the country, I feel it is unlikely that Xbox will be first
  4. Rabail Ubaid Win User

Hi! When xbox cloud gaming will be started in Pakistan?

Wann wird Cloud gaming in Pakistan sein
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi! When xbox cloud gaming will be started in Pakistan?

Hi,Aziz! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There are currently no offcial statement regarding Cloud gaming availability in Pakistan. Since there are no official news there is sadly no way to know the addition of such region to the Cloud services :(
  6. ngocphi Win User

when will Xbox.com/play come to pakistan since there is no stable option to play games here and i like xbox play

Cloud play is only in supported regions and Pakistan isn't one of them

And.wr can't help wot VPN issues since you are trying to use content ouit of regiion
Thema:

1. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan - Similar Threads - please bring cloud

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  7. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  8. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  9. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...