Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

Discus and support Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Active_Brain6723, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again with my kids.

submitted by /u/Active_Brain6723
    [link] [comments]

/u/Active_Brain6723, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Covenantkicker Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

Please bring back castle miner z. It was the only game that i love.
  3. DebiFarrell Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

PLEASE BRING CASTLE MINER Z ON XBOX ONE, IT A REALLY GOOD GAME ON ANY CONSOLE
  4. Tony Reynolds 1982 Win User

Castle miner z auf xbox one -[Translation - Castle miner z on xbox one]

Liebe Microsoft entwickler könnt ihr bitte das indie game castle miner z für die xbox one wieder herausbringen ?das wäre der hammer

-[Translation - Dear Microsoft Developers, can you please release the indie game castle miner z for the xbox one again? That would be the hammer]
    Castle miner z for the xbox one
  5. Kinectimal Win User

total miner: forge

I got Castle Miner and Castle Miner Z. Both are loads of fun. CMZ is a pain in the butt sometimes..
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

@xbox please answerrrr

any suggestions and feedback is welcomed over on the insiders reddit -> Xbox Insiders

the forums is community based and Microsoft would not see it.

i found a petition that may be of interest to you -> Bring Back Castle Miner
    Z
Thema:

Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

1. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x - Similar Threads - Please bring Castle

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076