Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

Discus and support Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Valeyu20, Dec 6, 2019.

1. /u/Valeyu20
    /u/Valeyu20 Guest

Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility.

I believe some major titles have been overlooked, namely the following.

F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. Files (2 standalone expansions)

F.E.A.R. 2

F.E.A.R. 3

Marvel VS Capcom Origins

Aliens: Colonial Marines

And some others I personally would very much love to see made available.

Ninety-Nine Nights (N3)

Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (N3:2)

X-Blades

Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox Originals)

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (Xbox Originals)

submitted by /u/Valeyu20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Valeyu20, Dec 6, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  3. Final Boss XII Win User

Backwards compatible

Some game developers do not wish for specific titles to be backwards compatible as they wish to Re-master or Re-release the title on Xbox one. Xbox are currently working in tandem to bring titles back with developers and the community, Fingers crossed.
  4. RaymondJones_140 Win User

Batman Arkham Origins.

The game title is on major nelsons list of backwards compatibility. He even posted on the subject in 2017 saying it is now backward compatibility.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Dark Souls Download

Hello,

As previously stated by TToniK96, Dark Souls is currently unavailable as a backwards compatible title. You will not be able to download the game onto your Xbox One until the game has been made BC. Please stay tuned to Major Nelson's blog and the Backwards
    Compatibility page here at Xbox.com for more information in the coming weeks.

~Blitz
  6. ElderDarkSoul Win User

Xbox One Update Feedback

Backwards compatibility games have gone from game store please bring em back!!!!!
Thema:

1. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked. - Similar Threads - Please bring Backwards

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  6. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076