Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.

Discus and support Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The gamertags name is . Email address to this account is either [Mod Removed] or [Mod Removed]. The current user has stolen the account from me, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pT Ripped, May 16, 2014.

1. pT Ripped
    pT Ripped Guest

The gamertags name is . Email address to this account is either [Mod Removed] or
    [Mod Removed]. The current user has stolen the account from me, and has stolen money from me. Thank you.

:)

pT Ripped, May 16, 2014
  2. Zoo Heal
    Zoo Heal Guest
    HELP

I need help. Can you un ban the gamertag "War Heal" It says that it is banned off of xbox live. I just joined a clan called War and i need the gamertag War Heal. (Heal is my last name in real life) That gamertag is banned but it has no offensive
    language at all. Please tell me if somone can un bann this for me?

Thank YouPlease ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it. :)

Zoo Heal, May 16, 2014
  3. SatlaHarfa
    SatlaHarfa Guest
    Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I have the gamertag "JHAD EL SALIM" on my xbox one for about 2 months now. I saw a tweet from gamespot that someone got banned on psn for using the gamertag iJihad. Will i get banned on xbox? Please let me know because if i will get banned i want to tell to microsoft that will let me change the gamertag for free again

SatlaHarfa, May 16, 2014
  4. Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.

Hello pT Ripped,

I am sorry to hear this. However, Xbox Live Enforcement Team does not view these forums. Also, they don't band account per-request. Since this was a Unauthorized Account Action please Fill out the Form. The Xbox Enforcement Team will look into this and lock
    the account to see what's going on. In order to file this you need to contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us and tell them you would like to File and Un-authorized account form on the Account. For more information about this form please visit: forums.xbox.com/.../285904.aspx
    if you have any more questions and or concerns please let me know.

Note: Please try to login and Change the Password to the Account. Also, do a force Profile Download on the Account at:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 16, 2014
  5. If it was stolen, how are you posting from it on here?

HomegrownSilky, May 16, 2014
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

I assume that the person was able to access your account and used your account to purchase stuff.

If that is the case you do not want your account banned but you want to take the steps on this link:

www.xbox.com/.../what-to-do
    It has all todos when an account was stolen to get the account back and to prevent any further access to it.

One of the steps is contacting Xbox Support and they will start an investigation

7. Alliance United Win User

Hello pT Ripped,

I am sorry to hear this. However, Xbox Live Enforcement Team does not view these forums. Also, they don't band account per-request. Since this was a Unauthorized Account Action please Fill out the Form. The Xbox Enforcement Team will look into this and lock
    the account to see what's going on. In order to file this you need to contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us and tell them you would like to File and Un-authorized account form on the Account. For more information about this form please visit: forums.xbox.com/.../285904.aspx
    if you have any more questions and or concerns please let me know.

Note: Please try to login and Change the Password to the Account. Also, do a force Profile Download on the Account at:
    https://live.xbox.com/Profile/Protection

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

If it was stolen, how are you posting from it on here?
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I assume that the person was able to access your account and used your account to purchase stuff.

If that is the case you do not want your account banned but you want to take the steps on this link:

www.xbox.com/.../what-to-do
    It has all todos when an account was stolen to get the account back and to prevent any further access to it.

One of the steps is contacting Xbox Support and they will start an investigation
  10. DAFT Clemtide Win User

Why is "LOL" not allowed in my motto?

The reason is simple. MS is on a ban wave of original gamertags that have been stolen or unautherized V1 reset. The gamertag "LOL" was reset using a hack. Therefore MS console banned the user and name banned the gamertag "LOL". As a result of the name ban
    the word "LOL" cannot be put as a gamertag, in your motto, bio, name etc. All the other "normal" words that you cannot put in your profile are also stolen gamertags that have been name banned.
  11. Squeeker Squadd Win User

Acount Hacked?

My account was hacked and i dont want this gamertag can u please give me another free change because somone hacked me
Thema:

1. Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it. - Similar Threads - Please ban gamertag

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  4. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  7. Please do not ban brook adapters!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please do not ban brook adapters!!: Especially if you are not banning XIM and actual cheat devices! Brook just lets us use fight sticks that the Xbox is way behind on due to lack of Japanese support. Banning them will just drive...
  8. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  9. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  10. My son was permanently banned on our family account, please see details below.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was permanently banned on our family account, please see details below.: We have had a main Xbox account for over 15 years and all our games are purchased on this account. My son who uses the account was permanently banned for poor language that his friends "reported"...