Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

Discus and support Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneGodlyKid 951, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is looking for some new friends! Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please? :D.
    Out of 70+ Friends only about less then 10 I play with so Please anyone who is 15 to 24 years old add me.
    My purpose with this post is to meet some new gamming buddies!
    Have a nice day. If You wish to add me then I hope to play with you soon then!

:)

OneGodlyKid 951, Apr 18, 2014
  2. Rad Rats
    Rad Rats Guest
    BLACK OPS/ BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES CLAN (OPEN)

ParisKixAzz

Round 24 on town

Round 15 tranzit

Round 18 bus depot

FARM NOT SURE!!!

Age 14

Please add me....

Rad Rats, Apr 18, 2014
  3. xDr3ADxH3ADx
    xDr3ADxH3ADx Guest
    Gamer girl in need of gears players ^.^

Pretty much what the header says really, oh no kids please! Over 20's only and if your my age (25) bonus!

Feel free to add me.

Please dont be put off by the fact Im a female.... gender has nothing to do with it!

xDr3ADxH3ADx, Apr 18, 2014
  4. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

I'm 28 so a little over the age you want to play with. I am sure you will find a great deal of awesome folks here though!

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  5. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest
    Hello. You can add me, I see we have some games in common. I'm in your age range but wont tell my actual age since CloudStrife ^^^ is watching. Jeez CloudStrife... 28... you're getting old. I remember when you were just a baby. I don't miss those days.

C0D3 red, Apr 25, 2014
  6. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please? :D Wont be long before I have my walking stick to club you one with Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please? :p

Mark Sherwood, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

:D Wont be long before I have my walking stick to club you one with :p
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

I'm 28 so a little over the age you want to play with. I am sure you will find a great deal of awesome folks here though!
  9. C0D3 red Win User

Hello. You can add me, I see we have some games in common. I'm in your age range but wont tell my actual age since CloudStrife ^^^ is watching. Jeez CloudStrife... 28... you're getting old. I remember when you were just a baby. I don't miss those days.
  10. Rad Rats Win User

BLACK OPS/ BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES CLAN (OPEN)

ParisKixAzz

Round 24 on town

Round 15 tranzit

Round 18 bus depot

FARM NOT SURE!!!

Age 14

Please add me....
  11. APG ZarenKnight Win User

Looking for non competitive Clan for Xbox one

Hey guys names , leader of a small community around 15 right now, only small few are on the Xbox one though I'm looking for people to join my group I'm 24, looking for people age 16 or older preferably and HAVE to use a mic message me on
    xbox for more info or add me to play
Thema:

1. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please? - Similar Threads - Please anyone age

2. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  3. ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?

in XboX Insiders
    ¿Podría alguien ayudarme, por favor?/Could anyone help me, please?: Necesito su ayuda, jugando en mi Xbox One S a Gears 5, más especificamente el DLC Hivebusters, al terminar mi partida del día y retomarla al día siguiente, me regresa al inicio del capítulo y con...
  4. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  5. Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me please, regarding an upgrade?: Hey! I'm looking for a bit of help. I'm feeling a bit out of my depth here. I'd like to surprise my 3 boys to a new Xbox for Christmas this year but don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes...
  6. Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?: so the Roblox app recently updated and now its asking me to sign in, the only problem is my account was just tied to the xbox and not an email so i have no way of getting back into it so my son...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  8. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  9. Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help with region conflict issue please?: Hi, I have a region conflict on my Xbox between my account and my game pass subscription. My son added his account and forgot to change the region from the US. Consequently we purchased a gold...
  10. Can anyone help me please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me please?: Today my Xbox One X when powering on shows the Cpu startup animation then goes to a black screen after several minutes it goes to the green loading screen for several minutes finally gets to the...