Please advise how I can get a refund.

Discus and support Please advise how I can get a refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get a refund on MW3? I paid extra for the vault edition and I am sick of putting hours into zombies to accumulate items to just loose them. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cerberus_CA, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Cerberus_CA
    Cerberus_CA Guest

Can I get a refund on MW3? I paid extra for the vault edition and I am sick of putting hours into zombies to accumulate items to just loose them. I am sick of being kicked from the game. Several occasions I didnt even get to load in but yet my items are gone. Then in the rare occasion I do get to play out a game the lag is terrible. This game is not performing as advertised and right now is not even worth the base price let alone the vault edition price. Please advise how I can get a refund.

:)

Cerberus_CA, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again Cerberus_CA,

Please let me know if you have any more questions regarding the refund request.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Cerberus_CA Win User

You've clearly never played. You carry most of your stuff over like DMZ. You lose everything when the game glitches and kicks you. That's my issues

Getting kicked constantly when you build your character like DMZ and losing everything you've built.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Cerberus_CA, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please take in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

As an alternative, if the previous web link doesn't allow you to request the refund even after 24 hours, please try using this other link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In the field where they ask you which item you want a refund for, please write the full name of the game. You can find the order number for the purchase on this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No I have played

Dmz isn't zombies

You are talking about warzone /mw3 multiplayer NOT zombies which is a 4 players PVE endless hordes of zombies

Zombies are thier own maps you play each map till you achieve certain things it is PvE not PvP

Like salvation etc

They are 2 different things

Zombies are PvE its been that way since treyarch introduce them in world at war

Multiplayer warzone dmz is PVP

Playing a skinned zombies ghost doesn't count.

Zombies is their own storyline not.connected to the COD universe.but.a universe infected by substance x I forget.the exact name.but it's is in the lore
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well no as the limit is 2hours

It always has been that way

Your progress is in multiplayer and completing missions you don't carry over weapons in zombies

This is from when zombies first came out for cod
Thema:

1. Please advise how I can get a refund. - Similar Threads - Please advise refund

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  8. Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even...
  9. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  10. Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...