Please Add Old WWE Games

Discus and support Please Add Old WWE Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drew Hogan, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Drew Hogan
    Drew Hogan Guest

Please Add Old WWE Games

Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please bring back the compatibility cause this gives playstation to steal it and make PS1 Through PS4 Compatible with PS5 Even Add WWF Raw And WWF Raw 2 And Wrestlemania 21 I would be willing to pay for all these games I just please ask y'all to get in contact with the developers I want to be able to talk to my friends on Xbox One And Play This Masterpieces at the same time

:)

Drew Hogan, Oct 27, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Please Add Old WWE Games

PlayStation bc isn't the same as switch or xbox

You have to rent your games at 159 a year at their max top tier package

Vs xbox it's free
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Please Add Old WWE Games

Hello Drew. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I regret to inform you, but unfortunately, the backward compatibility program has ended almost 2 years ago. Microsoft has no plans to continue with the program, and no updates has been released since the last announcement they made.

You may want to check the full announcement here:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-backward-compatible-games/

"This latest and final addition of 70+ titles to the backwards compatibility program was only possible through the passion and feedback from the community. Your constant requests for specific titles and enhancements encouraged the Backwards Compatibility team to partner with the original creators to preserve thousands of games from over four generations of Xbox. While we continue to stay focused on preserving and enhancing the art form of games, we have reached the limit of our ability to bring new games to the catalog from the past due to licensing, legal and technical constraints. Thank you for being part of this journey with us."
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

two thing i am disappointed with in WWE 2K15

This is the most current roster they have ever had in a WWE game... the DLC this year is not just packs with wrestlers in it.... it adds to the showcase mode with more stories for that...

wwe.2k.com/.../wwe-2k15-season-pass
  5. CHAZMAN BOSTON Win User

Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version

i agree i like wwe 2k14 the need to add it back it was a good game
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

does anyone have smackdown vs raw 09

they keep the forums fresh, which is why there is only forums for WWE 12, WWE 13 and WWE All Stars..

There maybe a update you need to download, but to be honest since SvR 09 is over 4 years old and most everyone is on WWE 12 or 13, your probly out of luck on anyone playing with ya unless you find someone with that game still.
Thema:

Please Add Old WWE Games

1. Please Add Old WWE Games - Similar Threads - Please Add Old

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  5. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  6. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  7. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  8. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  9. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  10. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think...