Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

Discus and support Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Triclonz, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Triclonz
    Triclonz Guest

Why aren't we able to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller? We can invert the Y axis, but not the X axis. If this was added in a update patch, that would be awesome.

:)

Triclonz, Mar 10, 2017
  2. cgJamie
    cgJamie Guest
    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Hi,

For a lot of games there is an options to invert only Y axis. Currently this is the case in settings for the Xbox one controller settings. Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings?

I play with both X axis and Y axis inverted. For instance in Far Cry 4 there is an option to invert only the Y axis. I was disappointed to find out that I couldn't invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings.

My question again, Are there plans to be able to invert the X axis in the Xbox one controller settings?

Thank you

Jamie

cgJamie, Mar 10, 2017
  3. cgJamie
    cgJamie Guest
    Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

cgJamie, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller.

Hey there Triclonz,

We'd suggest posting about this on the
    Xbox Feedback
    website, the teams are always looking to improve the console experience and this would be the best place to let them know about it!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 13, 2017
  5. cgJamie Win User

Xbox one S controler "X" axis

I've been asking this same question for the past 3 years! I have NO idea why this is NOT an option in the setting menu on XBox accessories menu. I also play inverted. I KNOW I'm in the minority. There are only a few games that have this options in the actual
    settings. Gears of War 4 and Sunset Overdrive are two that come to mind. I thought, hey I just splurge and get an elite controller. NOPE you can not invert the X axis on the Xbox elite controller. So I'm limited to few games that I'll play because of this.

There is mixed reality, elite controllers, the XBox one X and S. So why can't there be an option to invert the X axis? Please Xbox devs put an option in the settings to simply invert the X axis.

Thank you

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  7. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  8. cgJamie Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

Well then yes, I already have it. The only option there is to invert the Y-axis. I'm not sure why this is the only option. I generally play all my games inverted and the invert X-axis option is NOT there for all games.

It would be nice if Microsoft can add this option to the accessories app.

Jamie
  9. Customer341705 Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Yes I found the option to invert the y-axis. But there is no option for the x-axis.
Thema:

1. Please add an option to invert the X axis on the Xbox One controller. - Similar Threads - Please add option

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  4. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  9. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think...
  10. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...