playstion now, whats xbox going to answer with?
Discus and support playstion now, whats xbox going to answer with? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Pyramidhead15 - Through emulation, You see those PS2 classics from PSN? They are all the same emulator using different custom iso's. They did it this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Jan 7, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
playstion now, whats xbox going to answer with?
Loading...
-
playstion now, whats xbox going to answer with? - Similar Threads - playstion whats going
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?
in XboX InsidersWhat would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments] -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.
in XboX InsidersI tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat... -
I am trying to login into my Microsoft account on my playstion to play Minecraft and I...
in XBoX AccessibilityI am trying to login into my Microsoft account on my playstion to play Minecraft and I...: I normally was able to just let it load but now I need to sign in and I don’t know my stuff. 531ef538-4305-4f7a-97fa-87f4f241da16 -
Is it possible to move this accout with wagons to a playstion network accout?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to move this accout with wagons to a playstion network accout?: Is it possible to move this accout with wagons to a playstion network accout? Its game is world of tank 37bff2d2-e27f-425f-9c62-93d61da0ce09