playstation is getting ddossed too. so dont blame it on just xbox.....

Discus and support playstation is getting ddossed too. so dont blame it on just xbox..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; people who say they will switch to playstation got to realize ps is being ddossed too by lizard squad .. can you not seem to understand that?? getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR DESTlNY, Dec 5, 2014.

1. MR DESTlNY
    MR DESTlNY Guest

people who say they will switch to playstation got to realize ps is being ddossed too by lizard squad .. can you not seem to understand that?? getting a playstation wont solve anything. xbox/playstation are in the same boat atm with this issue.

we just got to wait and hope they can stop the attacks.

:)

MR DESTlNY, Dec 5, 2014
  2. Apparently I can't connect with my Dhcp server??

Or could it be that Xbox got ddossed or?

VKryptikxChaosV, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Digital Game Preloading

Preloading games should be available on Xbox One. Playstation are doing this. Xbox should too as it would be a great feature! Dont get left behind.

Hopefully this is acknowledged and too into serious consideration.

Thanks.

McIlfatrick74, Dec 5, 2014
  4. My Corrupt Soul Win User

Getting ddossed on CoD Black Ops 2

While playing black ops 2 with my friend i was ddossed by [Mod removed]. I was just playing and he teamkilled me so i shot him back then the next game i was ddossed
  5. scottyskillz10x Win User

SICK & TIRED! IS MICROSOFT DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP THIS MODDING AND CHEATING ON COD 4?

ya blame the americans that is so biased and raceist you dont see anyone blameing other countrys get a life
  6. PaternalMilk125 Win User

Xbox Suspension

They dont just take peoples word for it when they read a report though. Microsoft clearly do not look into situations, they just take the word of a player for it. They dont even offer proof! I never had this problem with Playstation in the past.

As for them ‘not allowing a way to appeal it’, microsoft dont really, you can ‘appeal’ but its obviously all for show…..so no point in wasting your time appealing anyway. If i have any more issues of suspensions without getting proof then i will quit xbox and get my kids and myself Playstations. I am positive lots of other players will over time too as people just wont stand for this pee-poor behaviour
  7. zeroice007 Win User

Defected Xbox One Custom Controller, but it is past Warranty!

Just contact xbox support. Also Playstation has its issues also i have both so dont think playstation is issue free
  8. VKryptikxChaosV Win User

Apparently I can't connect with my Dhcp server??

Or could it be that Xbox got ddossed or?
Thema:

1. playstation is getting ddossed too. so dont blame it on just xbox..... - Similar Threads - playstation getting ddossed

2. Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri: Xbox-PC-BULUT olarak yani Xbox ekosistemini cazip hale gelirken PlayStation'a oyun çıkartmak bence kişisel görüşüm mantıklı değil gibi sanki yanlış anlamayın sadece Xbox ekosistemi cazip hale...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  6. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?: So I unlinked my Microsoft account from my PlayStation the other day. Now I want to relink it back, but every time I click the “Sign in with a Microsoft account” button it says it can’t because of...
  9. Lets say there is a game that allows cross-play only between xbox and playstation, if i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets say there is a game that allows cross-play only between xbox and playstation, if i get...: the game in question is mortal Kombat 11, and I have a friend that owns it on Playstation. 23a1475b-0a5a-4523-bcd4-7e2c6fd2a97c
  10. Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for xbox to really get ahead of PlayStation: So rather simple idea With the competition between xbox and PlayStation still very much Alive there's one thing that xbox can do too really beat playstation So much like game pass, xbox could...