PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

Discus and support PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Twitch does not give you an option to choose a server neither the option to add a relay server, when I use the Xbox app via OBS I stream 1080p 60fps NO... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OriginalEgorZA, Feb 11, 2023.

1. PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

Twitch does not give you an option to choose a server neither the option to add a relay server, when I use the Xbox app via OBS I stream 1080p 60fps NO PROBLEM, but if I go any higher than 720p 3000kbps then it makes these weird colours, sound in game is on and off all the time.

I stay in South Africa and YouTube has local servers here not twitch but using a relay server in OBS to twitch makes it possible. Warzone2 glitches out when you want to stream to any platform, showing everyone offline and not being able to search for a match UNLESS the remote is directly connected to PC/laptop.

Having Youtube as a streaming option would make things much easier, been considering selling my SeriesS and getting a PS5 because it just makes this gs easier and a friend who streams from his PS4 to YouTube does not have these colour issue or sound that comes and goes.

:)

OriginalEgorZA, Feb 11, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  3. WildDreamz Win User

My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

An option would be to download twitch on xbox, stream live to twitch, then upload those videos to youtube.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

I think you can't stream to YouTube because Xbox want to support Mixer 🤔
    Then why is there a Twitch app? If Microsoft were so hell bent to only support Mixer, there wouldn't be a Twitch App. And yet, you can still stream to Twitch.

It's really up to YouTube to get a working streaming app on the Xbox One.

So please suggest to YouTube to create a Xbox One streaming app.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

If I remember correctly, Twitch has always been like that. As for streaming from twitch to YouTube, no you cannot do that on the Xbox One. I don't know if Twitch still do this, but on the website twitch.tv, there was an option to upload your broadcast
    to YouTube after you had finished. The option might still be there.
  6. iTsFx Win User

PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch, WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO STREAM DIRECTLY TO YOUTUBE!

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm here to help.

Unfortunately, I don't have any specific information on when Xbox will support direct streaming to YouTube. As for your issue with the color and sound when streaming to Twitch, you might try troubleshooting the issue by adjusting your encoding settings in OBS or checking if there are any updates available for the Xbox app.

In terms of Warzone 2 glitches, I would recommend checking the game's forums or reaching out to their support team to see if they have any solutions.

It's ultimately up to you to decide whether to switch to a PS5 or not. Keep in mind that each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the decision to switch should be based on which one better fits your needs and preferences.
Thema:

PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

1. PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,... - Similar Threads - PlayStation has option

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  6. Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri: Xbox-PC-BULUT olarak yani Xbox ekosistemini cazip hale gelirken PlayStation'a oyun çıkartmak bence kişisel görüşüm mantıklı değil gibi sanki yanlış anlamayın sadece Xbox ekosistemi cazip hale...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  9. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  10. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...