Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

Discus and support Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alvin Umphfres, May 17, 2024.

1. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name - BrainonBrad. How do I remove him/her from my profile?

:)

Alvin Umphfres, May 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Alvin, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Bungie Support.

Please enter this link:

https://help.bungie.net/hc/requests/new

I hope this helps.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details?

I am trying to sign my son into minecraft account on ps4 &5, but it saying already signed in with a gamertag we don't recognise. I now know one of his friend's had set him up an account a while ago therefore I don't know any of the details! How do I unlink it so I can sign in with my details? Please help
    Even if you could unlink the current Microsoft account you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571#h_01FANTJMTM2689F8H1VA2F559Y
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink an account from my phone cause I don’t have the console it’s “connected” to.

I want to put my account on my ps5 but when I log in it says it’s already connected to another PlayStation, how do I unlink the account if I don’t have what it’s connected to help pls I just want to use my minecraft account 😢
    You wouldn't be able to link a different account even if you could unlink it.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  5. Cautious Kate Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Forgot Microsoft details

Can I please link a different Microsoft account for playstation. I forgot the other login. All I want is to play crossplay for mc dungeons. Please assist
    The short answer is no.

The long answer is:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571#h_01FANTJMTM2689F8H1VA2F559Y
Thema:

1. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him? - Similar Threads - Playstation Gamertag Crossplay

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  4. Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri: Xbox-PC-BULUT olarak yani Xbox ekosistemini cazip hale gelirken PlayStation'a oyun çıkartmak bence kişisel görüşüm mantıklı değil gibi sanki yanlış anlamayın sadece Xbox ekosistemi cazip hale...
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  8. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  9. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  10. Stream from Xbox and include Playstation players chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream from Xbox and include Playstation players chat?: Does anyone know why only my voice is heard on Twitch stream? I know how to set up Party Chat with other xbox players, but it is not an option for friends I stream with who are on Playstation or...