Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11

Discus and support Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently the controller will charge if connected via USB to the laptop. However, in settings no device is recognized as being connected. I tried using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nacho Brambila, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11

Currently the controller will charge if connected via USB to the laptop. However, in settings no device is recognized as being connected. I tried using a wireless mouse in the same USB slot and it works just fine. I have also tried the controller on a Playstation 4 and it works fine. I also installed all updates and optional updates in addition to checking the device manager for any evidence of it.

The controller was detected previously and all of a sudden it stopped working overnight - without installing any new settings/updates.

Any tips?

:)

Nacho Brambila, Jun 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Playstation 4 controller not detected through USB on HP victus laptop with Windows 11