Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

Discus and support Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kate Swartz, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Kate Swartz
    Kate Swartz Guest

Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble shooting for days, with no luck. When I hit start stream, every button is double clicking on the Xbox. It makes games unplayable and the PC useless. I have tried streaming straight through twitch, as well as using the OBS Studio, but once the stream is active with the game play visible, double clicking starts. The only time it has worked and not double clicked, the stream shows a black screen. I’ve looked through numerous controller configuration settings and everything is correct. I also am not using Steam at all on PC so any setting changes there are unnecessary. I just want to stream my Xbox gameplay through the PC with no issues with my elite controller.

:)

Kate Swartz, Nov 27, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kate S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues streaming your Xbox game to your PC using the Remote Play feature.

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your Wireless Elite Controller and for your PC. You can visit the driver manufacturer's website or use Windows Device Manager to check for updates.

Make sure the wireless connection between your Elite controller and your Xbox is stable. If you experience frequent interference or disconnections, this could cause streaming double-click issues.

Check the driver settings in Windows to make sure it is correctly recognized and calibrated. You can access controller settings through the Windows Control Panel or by using the Xbox Accessories Settings app if you have it installed.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. ngocphi Win User

how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc

You dont

Only games that support it

Remote play meansbyou are playing xbox games on pc

Which mostlybsuoport controller input

You would have to install the pc anywhere or the gamepass pc version or remote play a game that supports it

Unless your hardware is older then thqt isn't an option
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?

5. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It should be because we know that Xbox consoles have a way to stream the games from the same servers as the mobile apps which support touch screen controls. The Xbox remote play could switch the control inputs by sending a message to the server through the Xbox console when you connect with the Xbox app on your mobile device or the game pass app for PC at least. This would allow touch screens to be another avenue for developers to make more accessibility features for their games. Also, the TV stick is around the corner. What would be a great idea for the TV stick is to have the remote play to work with the stick to allow you to play touch screen games without a controller and have less lag when playing. Since the consoles are not able to get touch screen support for a device can you guys add the support to the remote play feature of the Xbox app for mobile devices and PCs?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
Thema:

1. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input. - Similar Threads - Playing streaming using

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we stream or Bluetooth the Xbox to oculus 3 please or open our library so we can play apex: How long into we can play all our games on Xbox like apex legends on the cloud or Bluetooth to oculus 3 even a HDMI to Bluetooth converter box something we got money and need this 360 view of call...
  4. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Remote Play streaming quality

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play streaming quality: So I was kinda bored and decided to try something new connected my Xbox Series X with my mini pc "" thru ethernet cable directly without including the modem"". And as I thought, the remote play...
  6. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  7. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  8. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  9. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  10. how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming: how can my son and i play 2 players on the XBox streaming 54fb9d0b-083d-434a-90fc-5bcc9b2ae8fd