Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter

Discus and support Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I currently subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have both an Xbox One X and PC. The game Grounded has just been released on the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MightyJoe2001, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter

Hi,

I currently subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have both an Xbox One X and PC. The game Grounded has just been released on the game pass and I really want to play it with my daughter! She has an account on my Xbox (a seperate one from mine)
    which she uses to play the games I get and download.

So I wanted to play Grounded on PC whilst she plays it from her account on my xbox, but everytime we load hers up it says "you are already playing this game on another device, please close it to continue". I've checked and its her account its being opened
    from. Other forum posts say you can play games at the same time provided they are on different accounts, but I cannot for the life of me figure out whats going on.

So my questions are:

- Can both my and my daughter play Grounded together using my xbox game pass

- If so.....how??

Many thanks

:)

MightyJoe2001, Jul 30, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter