playing with 2 controllers. can't get player 2

Discus and support playing with 2 controllers. can't get player 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I set up player 2 as a guest. I can not figure it out. Please help with step by step thanks 43c0ca73-a656-4426-93c0-670b9f5f0440 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X Cobra, Jan 26, 2014.

1. X Cobra
    X Cobra Guest

How do I set up player 2 as a guest. I can not figure it out. Please help with step by step thanks

:)

X Cobra, Jan 26, 2014
  2. OppieMills
    OppieMills Guest
    lost use of player 2 controller on FX2 Pinball

Have been playing FX2 Pinball in 2 players Hot seat mode for a couple of days with 2 controllers without issue. Then, last night player 2 was forced to share which ever controller played player 1. Tried shutting down and switching which controller was being
    used for player 1 and 2 but no matter which controller was in use player 2 was forced to share. Played other Xbox Live games with 2 players and was able to use both controllers. Has anyone run into this before? Any advice?

OppieMills, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Controller right stick turns to the right slowly

Thank you Electro. I've tried a cotton swab with alcohol but can't exactly get in there. Any other ideas?

@steelmonkey: Have you gone through 2 X1 controllers? Or does that include 1 or 2 360 controllers?

Defy Lightning, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: