Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?

Discus and support Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have error 107 unable to play multiplayer game live! Why? 3fa12c08-e6e5-4eed-b5c5-14c77cdbfe08 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lil C K Swagger, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?

Have error 107 unable to play multiplayer game live! Why?

:)

Lil C K Swagger, Feb 16, 2017
  2. MADI49
    MADI49 Guest
    Error:107

My little brother is trying to play Roblox and every time he tries to Error:107 comes up saying he has a restriction on playing multiplayer mode. I have checked the settings and have found he has no restrictions. soo can anyone help me???

MADI49, Feb 16, 2017
  3. MegaDad1968
    MegaDad1968 Guest
    multiplayer sessions

Eventhough I updated the multiplayer options in my son´s account, when he access Roblox it´s sending a message "Your XBox is currently not permitted to paly multiplayer sessions Error Code 107

MegaDad1968, Feb 16, 2017
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

Hey Inginuity

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to play certain multiplayer games online.

You have already used a considerable amount of troubleshooting techniques to help alleviate this matter. In regards to this, I would recommend using an "Alternate" MAC address on your console. I would recommend using a device that is already connected to
    the same network and does not experience any intermittent.

It may also be worth refreshing Universal Plug and Play [UPnP] on your router as their are reports that state that this usually helps resolve these types of connection issues.

If this does not help alleviate the issue, I would have to recommend opening the

Network ports used by Xbox Live
    on your router, just keep in mind, its worth restarting your router anytime that you make any configurations in the settings of your device.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. DxG llDEATHll Win User

E203 00000803 8007005 error

Why can't I play???? I just got this for Xmas and I can't play it due to the error code e203 00000803 80070005 common
  6. Rostom L Win User

Why can't I play multiplayer games?

7. alpha leader342 Win User

I have game pass ultimate, I've had it for years
  8. alpha leader342 Win User

Those have all been set. As I stated in the original post, I have never changed any settings on my Xbox profile. I've had Xbox for over 10 years, and I've had this email address and account for about 10 years. I have never once changed it settings and I don't understand why I can't access online multiplayer. Yesterday morning I was able to access it, and then last night I got on to switch my payment process and then next thing I know I'm not allowed to access online anymore. None of those settings were ever changed on my account, they are all set to allow me to play online. So I'm still at a loss as to why I can't access online
Thema:

Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?

1. Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why? - Similar Threads - Playing ROBLOX got

2. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  5. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  6. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  7. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  8. Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...: Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?...
  9. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  10. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...