playing payday 2 then it froze turn off the xbox came back and lost everthing

Discus and support playing payday 2 then it froze turn off the xbox came back and lost everthing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was playing payday 2 then it froze could not even bring the guide to show then turn it off when i came bake everything was gone masks, gun, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red Jet250, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Red Jet250
    Red Jet250 Guest

so i was playing payday 2 then it froze could not even bring the guide to show then turn it off when i came bake everything was gone masks, gun, and level, i was i level 45 i want to know can i get i back or a refund because it wasn't even a month i have
    the game and i downloaded and it broke

:)

Red Jet250, Jan 4, 2014
  2. xDUMONTx
    xDUMONTx Guest
    Bright Red Light on Halo Reach Xbox Slim

i was playing my Xbox then i had to go some were and had to turn it off so i did.....after a few hours later i came back to my Xbox to play but when i went to push the button to turn it on it turned a bright red and the screen froze...then i turned it off
    and ever since then the screen won't even turn on..only the red light turns on. Is there any thing i could do to fix it?

xDUMONTx, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dynamiteluc2
    dynamiteluc2 Guest
    here also banned for no reason, maby somebody hacked my account

and is it possible that microsoft good turn off my banned account????

Now i lost everthing.

dynamiteluc2, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: