playing games on XBOX LIVE

Discus and support playing games on XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i own an xbox 360, Today i have purchased PAYDAY 2 for the xbox 360, it seems every time i start up the game i get disconnected from live and as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RMXG, Jan 27, 2014.

1. RMXG
    RMXG Guest

Hello i own an xbox 360,

Today i have purchased PAYDAY 2 for the xbox 360, it seems every time i start up the game i get disconnected from live and as soon as i go onto the dashboard i get reconnected, i have checked my internet and it is fine plus any other game i play it works
    fine.

Can anybody help me

THANKS

:)

2. Jakeythedude
    Jakeythedude Guest
    playing game on xbox live

I've checked into it and there is no mention of the servers being shut down. That message you got is identical to mine with the game Shaun White Skateboarding

forums.xbox.com/.../1521223.aspx. I can't connect either.

Jakeythedude, Jan 27, 2014
  3. ROB 4D
    ROB 4D Guest
    playing game on xbox live

im not too sure but have you checked to see if the servers for that game are still active or try the developers website to see if there are any service announcements when did the game get released?

ROB 4D, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Sabre Kane
    Sabre Kane Guest

Hi RMXG,

Is there any popup information when you start the game? My thought is that it is trying to download a game update for PayDay 2. When a game is updated (patched) it will disconnect you from XboxLive while it updates.

Sabre Kane, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: