Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

Discus and support Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jessie Ramirez, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I tried installing my first game of of gamepass pc it started to stutter once I tried to play the game. Weird thing is I was able to install broforce and play that no problem. But when I try to play gears of war or any other title it stutters. I have updated all my drives,cleared my cookies and history. I'm not tech savvy by any means and could use any help I could get.

:)

Jessie Ramirez, Apr 12, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jessie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing Game Pass games. Let me see how I can assist you.

Can you let me know the name or model of your gaming laptop?
  3. RandelRandel Win User

Xbox one game streaming lag

How ?

I have no lag or any other stuttering problems when playing online on the console. It's only when using the game stream function to the Xbox App on my laptop.

How does that use more internet ?

How fast does my internet have to be to make the streaming run smooth ?
  4. WPAK Win User

How do I connet my xbox one to my Windows 11 laptop.

Hi there,

just to be sure, if you want to use the screen of your laptop as video output for your console then that will not be possible.
    Also keep in mind that you can't install Starfield on your Xbox One console, you can however stream the game via gamepass.
    If you have Game pass Ultimate or Game pass PC then you might also be able to stream the game via PC (on your laptop) via

https://www.xbox.com/play
  5. mackemdave Win User

Change microsoft account for Xbox gamertag

that's not good , I thought there would have been a way to do this. Everything apart from my xbox gamertag is linked to my main MS account and it's a bit of a pain having to switch to the old ms account just for the xbox when I have everything else on my
    main ms account.

It's not really been a problem for me over the years but I've just been getting a windows 10 laptop and have to keep switching accounts and keep getting signed out when trying to play gamepass stuff on it as my ultimate gamepass is linked to my old ms account
    and not the one I've got my windows or office registered with,

I don't want to lose almost 13 years of achievements or game purchases so don't want to change gamertag , my ultimate gamepass is valid till next year as well .
  6. graxix Win User

Hello not sure if i can buy xbox games from my pc

Thank you, this is exactly what i was worried about. ATM iam cursed, i cant play games from the MS pc store keep getting Video scheduler internal error.

This on a laptop with steam library and stand alone games gw2/bdo ect no issues, not grief-stricken. Simply love the xboxonex + gamepass all good thanks cj
Thema:

1. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering. - Similar Threads - Playing gamepass gaming

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  4. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  5. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  6. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  7. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  9. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  10. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription: So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game...