Playing Digital Copy of Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1, Xbox Live account won't open?

Discus and support Playing Digital Copy of Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1, Xbox Live account won't open? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother is trying to play the Xbox 360 Castle Crashers, and it loads, he gets to the menu, everything works fine, but then when he tries to play, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobRispoli, Jul 12, 2022.

1. JacobRispoli
    JacobRispoli Guest

My brother is trying to play the Xbox 360 Castle Crashers, and it loads, he gets to the menu, everything works fine, but then when he tries to play, it asks him to sign in with an Xbox 360 account, which the 2 we have both appear, but then when he selects either one it opens the signed-in tab to select an Xbox 1 profile, and either 360 account selected doesn't sign in. More details can be provided if this wasn't enough information.

Thanks in advance!

:)

JacobRispoli, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, JacobRispoli. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you receive any error message when trying to sign in with your Xbox 360 profile at the game?

Also, would you please send me the current network status from the console?

Press the Xbox button > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings. Under Current Network Status, the NAT Type field displays your current NAT type. You should aim to have Open NAT without any error like Double NAT or UPnP Unsuccessful.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. TangentialShark Win User

Attributed Quotes About Xbox One

My brother and I currently have our our unique Xbox Live accounts stored locally on 1 Xbox 360. If we were to transition our Xbox Live accounts to the Xbox One console, would only one of us be allowed to play games? Both of the accounts would be stored
    locally to 1 Xbox One console/1 HDD so will this work or would I need to buy 2 copies of the same game just to be able to play on our unique Xbox Live accounts?
  4. DOA B34ST Win User

Two Xbox Ones in same household. How to manage Xbox Live?

In order for you to each play online - you will need your own seperate xbox live accounts. In addition, you'll each need a copy of the game you wish to play or a digital license for each game on each xbox live account.
  5. Falcon509 Win User

Son can't access my dlc's.

Is it just that one case of him trying to access the DLC for that game? Is he playing a digital copy or physical copy? If it's digital, is the digital copy yours, and the DLC under his account?

Is your Xbox One set as your home console? If not, that could be the problem.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Select My home Xbox.
    • Review the information, and then do one of the following:
    1. Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
    2. Select This is not my home Xbox to remove the designation.
    Sorry for the barrage of questions!
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Where can I purchase the digital version of COD: Ghosts for $70?

Umm....I just described it. There is no pre-order for digital on xbox....here is the process

Step 1- buy digital copy on xbox360 ($59.99) using your live account

Step 2- play said game until you buy xbox one

Step 3- log onto xbox one with your live account

Step 4- buy xbox one digital version ($10.00)

You now own both versions, play on either console. http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/17/next-gen-upgrade-faq#.UnHLYOm9KSM
Thema:

1. Playing Digital Copy of Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1, Xbox Live account won't open? - Similar Threads - Playing Digital Copy

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  5. My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 disconnects from Xbox live while playing digital games.: It's very frustrating. When I'm trying to play digital games my profile disconnects from xbox live. 2088cd6f-2e93-4cbe-9fe0-dd1e0626f25f
  6. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  7. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  8. Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expiry won’t allow me to play owned digital copy of game: I am currently unable to play minecraft on my Xbox because it states my game pass has expired. I own the game digitally and it states on the Microsoft store that I own it. My game pass expired in...
  9. Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play a digital copy of a game, if someone else has an account on the same Xbox One...: I recently bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year edition, which I want to play on the Xbox One which belongs to a family member. However, the other person who uses the Xbox has...
  10. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?: I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC...