Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

Discus and support Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Great199, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Great199
    Great199 Guest

Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

Hi there

I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried clearing the local storage, deleting my profile & downloading it.

When I download it, it comes up with an error as well

:)

Great199, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Great199, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, according to the official Xbox page (https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status),">https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status), there have been problems on the platform with backward compatible games on Xbox 360 since approximately 01/13 /24 and it has not yet been solved, what we know is that they are working on solving the problem. I advise you to wait for the global failure to be resolved before trying to play again. You can check the status of the fault in the previous link.

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Help Needed.

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Report: Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox one lan

You can't connect a xbox 360 and xbox one in lan.

You can play ina xbox one console the xbox 360 games that are part of the backward list:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on the 360.

360 games can be played on the One if they are backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360? - Similar Threads - Playing bo2 using

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play BO2 Zombies local play with friend: I am playing Black ops 2 Zombies, and trying to play with my friend and it gives the error “Your Profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live.” When he tries to...
  4. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  5. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  6. When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to play bo2 Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live: When trying to play bo2 online on my Xbox one it'll say can't connect to Xbox live even though I'm online and I don't know how to fix it 370a8c12-a27f-4524-a13e-2a1ff3099a29
  7. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  8. When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to play BO2 online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE”: I have not been banned or punished in anyway so I’m not sure why I cannot use Xbox LIVE for the 360 ? I even played BO2 zombies a few months ago and it worked fine. Saw a thread with the same...
  9. I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online and i dont know why: I can't play bo2 or Bo1 online anymore and I have no idea why. Ive got an online membership, ive seset my console to factory settings and then tried all again and it did nothing. I deleted my...
  10. Why can't I play bo2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play bo2 online: It says I can't connect to Xbox live d857ecdf-5124-4f34-a3e0-81979c54545e