Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game

Discus and support Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why do players join game lobby then just don’t participate in game what’s the point of joining if ur not bothered i’ve been playing infected on cod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grumpyoldgit260, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game

why do players join game lobby then just don’t participate in game what’s the point of joining if ur not bothered i’ve been playing infected on cod ww2 and the amount of players that just stand there do u think by kicking them out of lobby would help
    solve problems

:)

Grumpyoldgit260, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Can't even have a game anymore

Rockstar does periodic ban waves so all you need to do is report that player for modding or hacking and then if your group holds majority in that lobby vote to kick him in the player list. Or if you don’t hold majority then you can join a new public session
    in the online menu as well.

CountryBoy1197, Jun 10, 2018
  3. No online play?

i cant . just hangs on attempting to join lobby. once in a while waiting for players to join

spankenmonkey, Jun 10, 2018
  4. Anthoop
    Anthoop Guest

Xbox will not help you here....they are more concerned with petty offence..

Anthoop, Jun 16, 2018
  5. JasonA1980
    JasonA1980 Guest
    I have noticed this is on the increase too, it causes an inbalance in teams and sadly I have been on teams where 2 just drop out constantly which gives the other team an advantage... I don't think this could be fixed unless in CoD you're penalised for constant
    inactivity

JasonA1980, Nov 3, 2018
  6. JasonA1980 Win User

I have noticed this is on the increase too, it causes an inbalance in teams and sadly I have been on teams where 2 just drop out constantly which gives the other team an advantage... I don't think this could be fixed unless in CoD you're penalised for constant
    inactivity
  7. Anthoop Win User

Xbox will not help you here....they are more concerned with petty offence..
  8. Temhotabot Win User

Banned forever in a free for all

If you were actively participating in a modded lobby then that would be the reason why you were permanently banned. The XBL PET can tell who joins a modded lobby by accident and who joins on purpose. One big clue would be the
    innocent player would have backed out immediately once they realized the room wasn't kosher.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Bad glitch on Hazard

File complaint and game on. Change lobbies of course and maybe avoid that player. There is like 25,000 other lobbies to join.
  10. Sanana94 Win User

how do i assign player 1, player 2 , player 3 (i want them in a specific order)

Hey There,

Usually it is in order of gamepad connection or the way they join your lobby.

My advice is to remember the order you turned on the controllers and the order you logged those Guest profiles on the console :)

Controller 1 is Player 1, so he should be the first to join the lobby.

Controller 2 is Player 2, so he should be the second to join the lobby.

Controller 3 is Player 3, so he should be Third to join the lobby.

Usually, Split Screen games associate the top left corner to Player 1.

The Top-right to Player 2. The Bottom Left to Player 3, and the bottom right to Player 4.

Some games choose a bigger screen for player one when playing with 3 players on the same screen.

So it will be.

Player 1 on the bigger screen.

Player 2 on the bottom left.

Player 3 on the bottom right.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Players that join lobby then don’t participate in game - Similar Threads - Players join lobby

2. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  3. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  4. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  5. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  6. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  7. i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world, however when i am in the world ,...: i have enabled Multiple player before joining the world,but it disabled again when i am in the world 9ac51a62-5170-430f-95f3-830dc5d027ac
  8. Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is player 3 joining with only 2 controller's on Minecraft: Playing Minecraft 2 player but keep getting a notification about joining as player 3 but only 2 controller's are connected. Player 3 sometimes joins randomly but stops player 2 from doing anything...
  9. Cannot join 2nd Local player to Minecraft Dungeons on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join 2nd Local player to Minecraft Dungeons on xbox: I cannot add a 2nd local player to Minecraft Dungeons on xbox. The game is set to offline mode and then screen says to press the L2 button but this does not work. The 2nd controller is logged into...
  10. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4