Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14

Discus and support Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i press the right trigger button for my player to sprint in fifa 14 the player just slows down and start moving as if he is shielding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by morrie73, Nov 11, 2014.

1. morrie73
    morrie73 Guest

whenever i press the right trigger button for my player to sprint in fifa 14 the player just slows down and start moving as if he is shielding the ball. He will not sprint. The funny thing is, if i'm controlling a player that does not have the ball he
    will sprint but once he gets the ball he doesn't. Another thing to note is if i change the sprint option to another button it works but just not with the right trigger.

I put a shooting game in and the right trigger works quite well with shooting. Just FIFA that this problems happens with. What could be the problem???

:)

morrie73, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

Last night, I was playing the Fifa 14 Demo when a player (not goalkeeper) from Borussia Dortmund punched the ball out of the goalie box. The referee didn't see it happen; I believe that there should have a red card and a penalty for AC Milan. Has this ever
    happened to anyone in Fifa 14/ Fifa 14 Demo?

AppointedBean81, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Ashish Sood
    Ashish Sood Guest
    New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird

Hi All,

Today i used my friend borrowed Xbox 360 wireless controller to play FIFA 16, I connected it properly to my console but i don't know why it's behaving weird, when i pass the ball using "A" its pass the ball with the combination of "LT" key, and sprint "
    RT" is used for dribbling, I reset he controller setting also but not workout.

I used the same controller to play other games like GOW judgement where its working fine without an issue. but don't know why only with fifa 16,

Anyone have experienced the same problem before please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sood, Nov 11, 2014
  4. morrie73
    morrie73 Guest

by the way i'm using xbox 360

morrie73, Nov 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: