Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

Discus and support Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Михаил Рафиев, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag ,

I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already occupied, because there were several other numbers there , I didn't know that .

Then I wanted to change the tag again , because the last one was already taken, but it turned out that it was already paid for .

I'm making an official request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time if incase that there is a mistake when changing the gamertag for the first time .e^
    _ _ ^ So pls allow gamers to be able to change their gamer tags more time .

:)

Михаил Рафиев, Jul 25, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

it shows what your gamertag will look like before excepting the change, you will ever only get one free change per account after this we all have to pay.
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertags and Offline Accounts

Hello There,

Aysix Presents When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, You Will Not Be Able To Request
    For The Gamer-tag To Be Forced Changed. The Owner Of The Gamer-Tag Must Change It Himself Or When a forced gamertag change is imposed due to the Gamer-Tag Violated The Code Of Conduct In Any Sort Of Way, If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are
    prompted to try another gamertag. Note One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All
    The Same Gamer-Tags.
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag already used

Hello There,

Demoniakki When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With
    No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, You Will Not Be Able To Request For The Gamer-tag To Be Forced Changed. The Owner Of The Gamer-Tag Must Change It Himself Or When a forced gamertag change is imposed due to the Gamer-Tag Violated The Code Of Conduct In
    Any Sort Of Way, If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamertag.
    Note One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

My name tag change

Hi Kos,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question on getting old tag back. In this case you would need to pay for the change to the old gamer tag. You can look over the

gamer tag FAQ
    for more information. There is a chance you will wont be able to get the old gamer tag back if it doesn't fit the new criteria.

All players can take advantage of the new update (the first change is free). If you’re an existing player and want to change your gamertag, note that you may lose your previous gamertag permanently.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag change help

Hello There,

IK IR Y IP T When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, You Will Not Be Able To Request
    For The Gamer-tag To Be Forced Changed. The Owner Of The Gamer-Tag Must Change It Himself Or When a forced gamertag change is imposed due to the Gamer-Tag Violated The Code Of Conduct In Any Sort Of Way, If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are
    prompted to try another gamertag.
    Note Gamer-Tags are also tied to services like zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. If you try sending the Gamer-tag you want a friend
    request and it says it’s not a valid Gamer-tag that just means it isn’t used on xbox live, but it could be used for zune or gfwl.

One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
Thema:

1. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time) - Similar Threads - Player Tag Request

2. Gamer tag taken by inactive player.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag taken by inactive player.: Is there anyway for me to get the gamer tag for reincarnate? the guy who has it now has 0 gamerscore or any playtime on any game. b0b1f9d2-492b-4a0b-900e-3a85918c138c
  3. Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free: Hey, I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it. And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of Thieves game tag is proplery but in Minecraft...
  4. social.xbox.com always asks to change player tag

in XBoX on Windows
    social.xbox.com always asks to change player tag: Hi. When I try to access social.xbox.com portal it always redirects me to the change player tag page. It says xbox has added new symbols and offers to change my tag and pay for it. I know a few...
  5. Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]: Установил приложение Xbox (Beta) для Windows 10, система выдала мне тег игрока вида Player60006. После этого через меню настроек приложение Xbox (Beta) я воспользовался функцией изменения тега...
  6. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  7. Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]: Я случайно сменила ник игрока. Можно ли вернуть старый тег игрока бесплатно? [Mod Translation-I accidentally changed the player’s nickname. Can I return the old player tag for free?]...
  8. Тэг игрока [Player Tag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Тэг игрока [Player Tag]: Я не менял тэг игрока, но Microsoft пишет, что я его поменял бесплатно и теперь нужно заплатить, чтобы поменять его снова (я не знаю, как это сделать). Из-за чего это может произойти? ( Мой ник...
  9. Cancel edit player tag for money

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel edit player tag for money: Provide the opportunity to change the game nickname once a year. 572a7829-72e9-4062-9263-6f8e4c858bea
  10. XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Live service is blocked for this player tag: Hello! Access to the network mode in the game Forza Horizon 4 was blocked, how can I remove this lock? P.S. Single mode still works 630e0b43-b26c-4bc4-a80d-a8ed2ef1a6be