Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

Discus and support Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night, I was playing the Fifa 14 Demo when a player (not goalkeeper) from Borussia Dortmund punched the ball out of the goalie box. The referee... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppointedBean81, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

Last night, I was playing the Fifa 14 Demo when a player (not goalkeeper) from Borussia Dortmund punched the ball out of the goalie box. The referee didn't see it happen; I believe that there should have a red card and a penalty for AC Milan. Has this ever
    happened to anyone in Fifa 14/ Fifa 14 Demo?

:)

AppointedBean81, Jun 3, 2014
  2. VinceVega GB
    VinceVega GB Guest
    pes dribbling

I'm guessing you've not played FIFA 12 then? The chip shot does anything but render the goalie useless. The keepers are much, much improved and scramble and claw the ball out of the way when you try and chip them.

I used to be a huge PES fan, but they really dropped the ball. While 12 is good, it's still not quite as good as FIFA.

VinceVega GB, Jun 3, 2014
  3. fifa 15

I played it and enjoyed it. Again, the game plays different from the previous installment which is not a bad thing. It definitely feels weird now and the final game will feel different from the demo. It is always like that. The goalie saves and animations are awesome and the ball control is very nice. For some reason I am finding it harder to score from far away unlike in 14. Overall, great!

Springhettios, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

Yes a red card. The problem is that handball is either set to off or on except PKs.

PeacefulJarl379, Jun 4, 2014
  5. I know it was supposed to be a red card and a penalty, but the referee didn't call anything on Borussia Dortmund.

AppointedBean81, Jun 5, 2014
  6. I found out why there wasn't a red card a penalty. The rule for handball was off.

AppointedBean81, Nov 1, 2018
  7. AppointedBean81 Win User

I know it was supposed to be a red card and a penalty, but the referee didn't call anything on Borussia Dortmund.
  8. PeacefulJarl379 Win User

Yes a red card. The problem is that handball is either set to off or on except PKs.
  9. AppointedBean81 Win User

I found out why there wasn't a red card a penalty. The rule for handball was off.
  10. VinceVega GB Win User

pes dribbling

I'm guessing you've not played FIFA 12 then? The chip shot does anything but render the goalie useless. The keepers are much, much improved and scramble and claw the ball out of the way when you try and chip them.

I used to be a huge PES fan, but they really dropped the ball. While 12 is good, it's still not quite as good as FIFA.
  11. Mawkit Win User

Random recordings of clips?

I have about 20 clips of my Goalkeeper on Fifa 14 making "Punched Out" saves. Does get annoying but doing no harm!
Thema:

1. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box - Similar Threads - Player Fifa Demo

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both): Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Fifa 19 on my xbox one s 1tb i purchased 1 week back. I have bought the game online and installed it. I am facing stuttering issues for this game. I have metal...
  6. Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14: whenever i press the right trigger button for my player to sprint in fifa 14 the player just slows down and start moving as if he is shielding the ball. He will not sprint. The funny thing is,...
  7. Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...: Everytime I click on a player or my squad my xbox one reboots? Any solutions? I have tried the arena player one and the network settings one but they both don't seem to work....
  8. Online multi-player with a guest nba 2k14 fifa 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online multi-player with a guest nba 2k14 fifa 14: So me and my twin bro both have gold memberships for x1 and we can't play games like nba 2k14 and fifa 14 online against other people? We even tried signing in as guests on each others account and...
  9. Rogue player appeared in FIFA 14 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue player appeared in FIFA 14 digital version: Player in my team with no name no value no skills wont allow me to remove is this a bug in the game 0e7d5bed-6dc0-4689-8167-0dd84e1fd252
  10. Fifa 16 Online Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 16 Online Player: I can't find an online player in fifa 16 seasons with my gold membership. I did not have such a problem up to today. 3f5cc0b6-6b09-48d4-993a-c49b17ac165c