Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

Discus and support Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Genchy, I'll be on tonight from about 7pm if you fancy a few games. We can miss together but try and do it with some style ;-) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cornishslayer, Mar 17, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already


    Genchy, I'll be on tonight from about 7pm if you fancy a few games. We can miss together but try and do it with some style ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 18, 2014
    #16
  2. Thanks Viral. Wow, I bet Gen 10 is super fast to reach. I just hope they don't patch the numbers / parameters before I get too far into it.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 18, 2014
    #17
  3. Doubt they'd patch the numbers/parameters... there'd be hell to pay from the internetz! lol.

    .

    Raising the gen cap would be a good idea, not that I'm anywhere near gen 10 or anything.

    .

    I'm surprised we've not seen Titan skins as DLC yet, although I suppose there's time yet... wouldn't mind strutting round in a tiger stripe mech, or maybe a solid gold one, lol.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 18, 2014
    #18
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

    @Lofty yes mate I will take you up on that should be on about 7:30 to 8ish!
     
    John Dowding, Mar 18, 2014
    #19
  5. Metal I could see that being a thing. Raising the gen cap. I was kinda expecting different titan skins and weapon camo myself, especially for an online FPS. Time will tell eh :/ I just want them to hurry up and add private matches.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 19, 2014
    #20
  6. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    I've heard that new game modes and private matches are coming in a free update. Not sure when though.

    Private matches would be great for a forum game!
     
    ShaunPerry, Mar 19, 2014
    #21
  7. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Cloud wants private matches so he can get a whipping
     
    iBakez, Mar 19, 2014
    #22
  8. Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

    iBakez we both know what happens when whipping gets brought into it Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already :p come here boy!

    Joking aside, I didn't know more game modes would be added :-o I hope they add a game mode that see's 6 pilots vs 6 titans. That would be hard but very tactical.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    I want good old free for all/ Deathmatch!! Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already :)
     
    Whagi, Mar 20, 2014
    #24
  10. I'm putting my bets on free for all attrition, King of the Hill or VIP/Juggernaught.

    Juggernaut would be cool, one uber Titan vs a bunch of pilots/normal titans.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Mar 20, 2014
    #25
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I like the Pilots v Titans ideal, give the pilots a 20s head start to get dug in then unleash the big boy to winkle em out!
     
    John Dowding, Mar 20, 2014
    #26
  12. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I reckon they'll come up with some kind of mode that involves hacking objectives - arm/disarm a bomb, something like that

    Or maybe, for something a bit different, have a load of spectres running around and the first team to hack a certain number wins. Not sure how balanced it'd be though
     
    neilhorgan, Mar 20, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

    Horde Mode with Pilots V Titans.

    6 pilots start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, Wave 3, 3 Titans, so on and so on.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 21, 2014
    #28
  14. All those game modes sound pretty good. Genchy, exactly. A good 20 second head start and some titan with a huge boost in defence and power, stomping around. I wouldn't say no to that.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 22, 2014
    #29
  15. Yes ^ that would be an amazing game mode to play in this game. I back that!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 23, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

Loading...
  1. Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already - Similar Threads - Player Hits 10th

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. on texas massacree when i am going to hit some players, they cheat, disconnecting me. And...

    in XboX Insiders
    on texas massacree when i am going to hit some players, they cheat, disconnecting me. And...: i cannot report them, they dont appear on recently played with list. how do i report a cheater that is not on my recently played with list, and that i have proof he is a cheater?...
  10. Player threatened to "hit off" my internet after modding in MW3

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Player threatened to "hit off" my internet after modding in MW3: I was playing Modern Warfare 3 in the Faceoff 3v3 mode and a knew a little something was up when the connection seemed bad and the guy defusing the bomb was invisible. After immediately leaving...