Player Harassment and Abuse

Discus and support Player Harassment and Abuse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a really, really offensive message from a player online (Star Wars Battlefront II - which is the most toxic bunch of Xbox players I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PerditionAwaits, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Player Harassment and Abuse

I recently got a really, really offensive message from a player online (Star Wars Battlefront II - which is the most toxic bunch of Xbox players I have ever come across) that not only went so far as to call me a [racial slur] as well as incredibly homophobic and toxic. If I posted a message like this on Facebook, Twitter or said it aloud in public I would've been cancelled immediately. I reported the player but nothing happened to him and he was on the next morning (less than 7 hours later). Microsoft never contacted me to update me on the result of the reporting of the player.

Now this type of behaviour is escalating, in the same game - players spawn in as duplicate characters using a glitch. This makes the game fun for them but not the team they're playing against. Reporting these players again results in no action being taken and the usual Xbox apathetic responses of 'take the high ground', 'block them' or my favourite, 'don't let it bother you' response isn't cutting it for me anymore. Why doesn't Xbox actually DO something about toxic players on THEIR platform?

PS EA, as usual, didn't respond.

:)

PerditionAwaits, Aug 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Player Harassment and Abuse