Player Hacking the game

Discus and support Player Hacking the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I played with a player by the name of [Mod Removed] tonight. They were abusive from the start of the game, by locking doors and **** players when they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VulpineHalo46, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Player Hacking the game

I played with a player by the name of [Mod Removed] tonight. They were abusive from the start of the game, by locking doors and **** players when they went down. They locked bus doors, and wouldn't let anyone out. They spawned when they
    weren't supposed to, where they wanted to. They had an unlimited amount of money, and continually abused the other players. They blocked doorways into buildings. If this is what Microsoft allows on it's site, I need to ask for my money back. Player abuse,
    and gameplay manipulation is NOT FUN AT ALL.. Please tell me what will be done about this account.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

VulpineHalo46, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Player Hacking

On your console file a complaint on the player for voice communications and block communication with them. Also, let your friends know to do the same. The problem will be investigated and dealt with accordingly. Also, posting other gamers' gamertags isn't
    allowed. Good luck!

Filing a complaint:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/account-banning-and-player-feedback/file-player-complaint

Blocking communication:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/account-banning-and-player-feedback/mute-block-avoid-players

Kenny H., Jan 16, 2014
  3. hooffer 1963
    hooffer 1963 Guest
    Player Hacking

I have an issue wiht a player that has been joining are parties and threatining to hack our internet and today he has hacked me and a couple of freinds and I would like to report it his name is
    [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] if this does not get resolved you will loose at least 5 costomers thankyou

hooffer 1963, Jan 16, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Player Hacking the game

Hi there,

-

You will need to report the profile via the steps explained on this link:enforcement.xbox.com/.../File-a-Complaint

-

Note: Please be aware that it is not allowed to name and shame in the forums.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Player Hacking the game