Player appreciate month

Discus and support Player appreciate month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"] ^This... lol I have seen some of your Vids Up... this game is definitely broken. But in all seriousness, appreciation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. Player appreciate month


    [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

    ^This... lol I have seen some of your Vids Up... this game is definitely broken. But in all seriousness, appreciation month cant be bad. Not sure how much I will come back to the game, but maybe for some free stuff! lol

    [/quote]

    yup i'll just ;eave this here

     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 31, 2014
    #16
  2. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    Shortest month of the year......lets appreciate our players. J/k this is cool
     
    Def Oso, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    Player appreciate month

    East us servers is where it at,the rest imo are in seriuos need of fixing still,but giv em their dues they are getting there,second assault never have trouble,and metro is kinda still full of holes,defo needs some work I think,i wouldnt know if its difficult
    to find HC matches as only play normal 99% of the time.

    -

    Was playing some CTF and domination for a change last night,had a rare gr8 game of CTF but gota say it the dom matches were extremely good fun,and with dom being all about how many kills,was getting double the deaths easily,canted ironsights for the win.
  4. XxEndless WarxX Win User

    Player appreciate month

    [quote user="N7 Gh0stz"]

    My only gripe is the server ques, not many second assault servers, and the mobile AA being OP

    [/quote]Same here. I can't get a metro 2014 rush game ever. IMO its the best game type on this map and I have always liked it since the bf3 beta.
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Player appreciate month

    [quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

    ^This... lol I have seen some of your Vids Up... this game is definitely broken. But in all seriousness, appreciation month cant be bad. Not sure how much I will come back to the game, but maybe for some free stuff! lol

    [/quote]

    yup i'll just ;eave this here

    http://youtu.be/_IQ23kunWik
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

    Player appreciate month

    Lol. I'm sorry, bf has just been not me. I also just finished the campaign and shelved it.
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Player appreciate month

    how about showing appreciation by fixing there terrible game?
Thema:

Player appreciate month

Loading...
  1. Player appreciate month - Similar Threads - Player appreciate month

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  10. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...