played went to sleep for two hours, now can't find internet everything else still has wifi

Discus and support played went to sleep for two hours, now can't find internet everything else still has wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; played went to sleep for two hours, now can't find internet everything else still has wifi When you run the network diagnose test on your console, does... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JustinST-[xboxvenue], Dec 16, 2016.

1. played went to sleep for two hours, now can't find internet everything else still has wifi

played went to sleep for two hours, now can't find internet everything else still has wifi
    When you run the network diagnose test on your console, does it fail to connect to the Internet?

Do you have the option to connect an Ethernet cable with your console instaed?

Could you also provide the make and model of your router, along with the make and model of your modem (if this is not a single device).

You may also provide the name of your Internet Service Provider.

TIA!

:)

JustinST-[xboxvenue], Dec 16, 2016
  2. fps kirk
    fps kirk Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live.

I've been connected to xbox live all day. I cut my xbox off for a while, and went to play online again but i can't connect. reset router, pc still connected to internet, everythings good, but i can't connect to xbox live. has this happened to anybody else?

fps kirk, Dec 16, 2016
  3. Unable to connect to Gears of War services

Hi,

this has been going on for a week+ now, on two consoles, One elite and One X. Top right corner says it's connecting and doesn't pull profile data, nothing. Can't play horde, can't play competitive.

Cable and wifi, NAT verified as open, all services available, everything power-cycled, what else do I do?

radamanthyspl, Dec 16, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

When you run the network diagnose test on your console, does it fail to connect to the Internet?

Do you have the option to connect an Ethernet cable with your console instaed?

Could you also provide the make and model of your router, along with the make and model of your modem (if this is not a single device).

You may also provide the name of your Internet Service Provider.

TIA!

taidara, Dec 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: