Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...

Discus and support Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the hell is this? I play my Xbox 360 for a couple days and let my Xbox One cool off, then when I go to play the Xbox One I'm basically locked out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by High Octane 572, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...

What the hell is this? I play my Xbox 360 for a couple days and let my Xbox One cool off, then when I go to play the Xbox One I'm basically locked out of it COMPLETELY, and this is in the wake of the open Titanfall beta and February Xbox One update!! Sweet!

I try signing into my gamertag on the Xbox One. Sweet it works!!

However, no pins load up and it tells me to test my connection. My connection tests and works fine except my pins fail to load and I'm still locked out of my account. I've reset my router I don't know what to do.

I'm pretty sure nobody knows what to do. This isn't my first time going on Xbox Live on the Xbox One. In the past I've connected to Xbox Live on the One perfectly, it's just all the sudden I'm locked out of my $500 console because I can't connect to Xbox
    Live and therefore can't update the console.

:)

High Octane 572, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Why can I not connect to XBL?

I've been trying to sign in to my account on my xbox for the past 36 hours and nothing works.

I've tested the connection multiple times now and it tells me that there is no connection to XBL.

But when I place my account on my brothers 360 down the hall, XBL works perfectly fine.

How do I fix this?

XLordBojanglesX, Feb 16, 2014
  3. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox live on 360.

For some reason I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360, I keep getting error code 80151901. I've tested my connection on my 360 and it say's all up and running fine. I've tested my connection using speedtest.net and my connection is working perfectly
    fine. I'm connected to the internet on my phone and computers in my house and my XBOX ONE is even connected to Xbox live.

So why can I connect to the internet on every other device in my house including my Xbox one, but my 360 won't connect? I've reset my router and modern three times, anyone help please?

evilfangs, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...