Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

Discus and support Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaliborButora, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to it or it is like that

:)

DaliborButora, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

Hi DaliborButora, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Currently, there is no way to transfer Medieval Dynasty saves from PC to Xbox. Unless you have synced with Steam there may be a chance, but if not then no.

However, there are a few things you can try to see if you can recover your saved game:

-Check if your saved game is in the cloud. If you're signed in to the same Xbox account on both devices, your save game may have been saved to the cloud. To check this, go to the Xbox app on your PC and open the game. then go to settings or data and if your saved game is in the cloud, I guess you can download it to your Xbox by doing the same procedure and downloading the data. If these options do not work for you, it is likely that they are not available because they are 2 different platforms.

-Contact Xbox Support. Xbox Support can help you investigate the issue and, if possible, recover your saved game.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

-If you cannot recover your saved game, you will have to start over. However, you can use your PC experience to help you progress faster on Xbox.

Here are some tips for starting over on Xbox:

-If possible, use the same character name and clan that you used on PC. This will help you remember your progress and avoid confusion.

-Start by building a small, secure base. This will give you a place to store your belongings and avoid being killed by bandits.

-Focus your attention on agriculture and livestock. These are the best ways to earn money and resources in the game.

-Don't rush. Medieval Dynasty is a slow-paced game, so take your time learning how to play and enjoy the ride.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day.
    Jhon
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

EA play not working on PC

purchasing ea play on pc is through ea app or via steam, if you have ultimate gamepass on xbox then you get access to ea play on the ea app on pc if the accounts are linked.

if you only have ea play on xbox then you need a separate sub for ea play with the ea app or steam.
  4. kingpin6866 Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

Started having same issue with Xbox Console Companion App. Uninstalled/reinstalled app on PC, reset the XBOX One console and still issue.

I've started trying to stream via Xbox App. Everything seems fine until actually playing a game. Button presses and using controller seem to stutter, not register.

So currently cannot stream my Xbox via my PC in any capacity.
  5. usernameunavailable5 Win User

Starting XBOX app on PC will automatically start the EA app as well

Hi,

EA games have to be launched directly via the EA in order to play them. If you launch them on the Xbox App, the EA app will need to run as well to launch the game. This is standard practice with PC launchers.

For example I own Mass Effect purchased via Steam. But, even if I launch it with Steam, it still loads the EA app. In which case I just launch it from the EA app instead.
    Hi,

yea I know. When I start a Ubisoft game via steam, the Ubisoft launcher starts. It does not start automatically the moment I start steam.

However, for the XBOX app the EA launcher will start as soon as I start the xbox app, not once I start an EA game.

Right now I don't even have an EA game installed (not via xbox, not outside of it). The EA app only starts if I open the XBOX app.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Previously owned Xbox games not available on my Desktop

as long as you are signed into the xbox app and store with the same account as your xbox then any digital games that are play anywhere (i.e forza horizon 4 and 5) will be available via the xbox app on the pc, any games that are not play anywhere will have to be purchased again and a lot of the games are not even available via the microsoft store on pc and only on others like steam, epic, origin etc etc.

Disc based games will not be available to use on pc full stop.
Thema:

1. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again - Similar Threads - Played via app

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list: Hi, I bought a copy of FC 24 via a link on Fifa 23, and I was charged(The transaction shows that it was credited to Microsoft) for it, but I have not been able to download the copy on my Xbox....
  4. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...
  5. Is Starfield cloud play via Xbox app broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Starfield cloud play via Xbox app broken?: I was playing Starfield at first via cloud play but now it just churns when trying to setup the cloud game. 60f826bd-67f9-4839-8207-1ac0a0d53602
  6. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...: Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass...
  7. Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Text chat via xbox.com/play or web browser without xbox app: Hi I do have a gamepc, but don't have the Xbox app as that's mostly for console players. So I'm looking for a web based way to chat with xbox friends, I found xbox.com/play sidebar, but that's...
  8. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  9. Remote play via Console Companion App disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play via Console Companion App disappeared: Some time recently the options to Stream completely vanished. Test Streaming also comes up now and then but tells me something needs to be updated. I tried the Xbox App on both PC and mobile and...
  10. If I purchase a game on my PC via the Xbox App, can any xbox account play the game that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a game on my PC via the Xbox App, can any xbox account play the game that was...: I am wondering if I buy Halo: MCC on my PC, will any account be able to access it or will only the account I bought it be able to? fe91c3c9-3499-4c87-aace-199ce9e5f44f