Playback issues on Xbox One

Discus and support Playback issues on Xbox One in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello community, I've been encountering some issues lately while trying to play content on Disney Plus through my Xbox One. The login and navigation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richard Fleming1, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Playback issues on Xbox One

Hello community,

I've been encountering some issues lately while trying to play content on Disney Plus through my Xbox One. The login and navigation work fine, but when I attempt to play a movie or series, I run into some hitches.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if there's any known solution. Are there specific settings on my Xbox One that I should check for better compatibility with Disney Plus? Additionally, is there any planned integration between Disney Plus and Microsoft products, such as Xbox Game Pass or Microsoft 365, that might be affecting my experience?

Any guidance or advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

Richard Fleming1, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Paruchda Win User

Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!
  3. User 9242019 Win User

3D blu-ray

All Blu-ray players use software for playback. It is called firmware and generally is user updateable. The Xbox One is a proper Blu-ray player that has issues at the moment. Lip sync and no 3D playback among them.
  4. EliteLicense212 Win User

Xbox One Playback Issues

do you try erasing cache??
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

Xbox One Playback Issues

Hi there,

If im not mistaken there is a current issue.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox One Playback Issues

Does it happen during games as well? It could be a HDCP issue with the cable. You can try swapping HDMI cables to see if it still happens.
Thema:

Playback issues on Xbox One

1. Playback issues on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Playback issues

2. why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?: the iheartradio app and pandora both have trouble giving playback through xbox media when playing a game.. pandora cut itself off completely where as iheartradio like pauses itsself until you...
  3. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  4. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  5. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  6. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  7. playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community: a member of my household is unable to play his movies that he PURCHASED on you film and tv app. it is causeing me stress having to repeatedly hearing this repeated complaint. your available help...
  8. Xbox Game Bar playback audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar playback audio issues: When gaming with my friends I use Xbox Game Bar to capture gameplay and Discord to communicate with teammates. During gameplay I can hear everyone fine. However, during playback my teammates audio...
  9. Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?: I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on my dedicated player. Good examples of these...
  10. Is anyone else having issues with YouTube video playback, only on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having issues with YouTube video playback, only on Xbox?: So within the past couple weeks, YouTube has been acting up terribly, but only on my Xbox One. It works perfectly on my PC, laptop, and phone. Essentially, it cuts the screen on half. The top half...