playback error status code: c101a3ff?

Discus and support playback error status code: c101a3ff? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has any one see this error code before? 5be1ea3a-8916-4d63-8b58-fb06e172ea5c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WiniestCross607, Mar 12, 2019.

1. playback error status code: c101a3ff?

Has any one see this error code before?

:)

WiniestCross607, Mar 12, 2019
  2. TurboChickenMan Win User

Xbox 360 playback error c101a3ff

3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're receiving an error code you're not familiar with. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're trying to get done when you see this error code pop up? Is
    there any Games or Apps that you're trying to use when you see this? Let us know with a reply.

You can also report this problem using the Xbox Insider Hub app so we can investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.
  4. Z28924 Win User

Double billed for 2 different movies and "status code: c101a3ff"

Wasted over an hour with resetting my password(why does the Microsoft website accept my longer, 17-digit password, but xbox360 only accepts 16-digit???) Did not work after downloading profile, again. The message window still reads "Playback Error", Status
    code: c101a3ff. Help.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hey Rodney thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are sorry this issue came up but rest assured we are here to assist. First things first, try

power cycling
    the console. Next try clearing out the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address):

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced Settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and Restart

Go ahead and try these steps and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Status code c101a3ff

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey UnawareBug830, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Let's try to get this fixed up for you. Please, try clearing the cache on your console by doing the following:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage

Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

Afterwards, simply restart the console. Let us know if this helps! :)
Thema:

1. playback error status code: c101a3ff? - Similar Threads - playback error status

2. Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1

in XboX Insiders
    Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1: Has anyone experienced a playback error with Dolby Vision 8.1 videos on the Movies & TV Xbox app. In the past, these videos would play in the normal HDR fallback since this app doesn't support...
  3. 4K UHD playback error (0x91d70001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD playback error (0x91d70001): Trying to play Inception 4k UHD on my Xbox One X, and I keep getting thr above error message. I’ve experienced previous difficulty with getting the Xbox to play UHDs in HDR (particularly Marvel...
  4. Download error can't get the license needed for playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download error can't get the license needed for playback: I just recently purchased two movies on my Xbox 360 and I cannot download them. It says download error, can't get the license needed for playback. Please try again later. I have cleared my cache...
  5. Xbox 360 playback error c101a3ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 playback error c101a3ff: Is there any update for this error code? I have just recently rented a movie through my Xbox 360 and I can't watch it. I just get this error code. Please advise. Thanks...
  6. Playback error code c101ab80

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playback error code c101ab80: I purchased / rented a movie and it will not play keep getting the same error code for rented movies. Purchased movies play fine and everything else works fine but not rented movies. Have tried...
  7. Playback error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playback error: I’m trying to watch something on the Vudu app and it keeps saying vudu movies isn’t available right now please try again later. For more info go to www.xbox.com/status Not sure why it wants me...
  8. Playback error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback error: I recently purchased one of your movies and when i try to play the movie, Playback error pops up and says status code: c00d36b4 6c94acc9-20a8-48d9-b4fe-78c3e6c57177
  9. Playback error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback error: I rented a movie, purchase completed, when I push play the playback error comes up with status code c101a3ff, I look up the code, and there's nothing. 5dbb7508-ef28-4a32-b748-b98d472f441f
  10. Playback error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback error: what does status code c101ab66 mean? My son is trying to watch a movie 4dc5125d-65d6-467b-80f8-063b9fdd7361

Users found this page by searching for:

1. status code c101a3ff