Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

Discus and support Play with friends bug now!!!!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jontebula, Apr 20, 2024.

1. /u/jontebula
    /u/jontebula Guest

Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play

Hope Microsoft resolve it soon!

submitted by /u/jontebula
    [link] [comments]

/u/jontebula, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Barbarus85 Win User

Issue playing Fifa 14 on xboxone .. Local controller

same problem..it's very frustating play with friend if this bug will not fixed ASAP..
  3. EagleVSRUS Win User

Can't connect to Live

Router is D-Link...Nothing more is know this bug from a friend, and now he has departed.
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Cannot find Ark Survival Evolved servers.

Hi, I know that can be frustrating the insues but I suggest you make a Report about that bug since the Xbox(Beta) App is a Test Version yet.

Now if you trying play or connect on server in others Region Severs can be some block with This, My friend with live in USA trying play with him friends here in Brazil don't can play too
  5. DragBahamut Win User

Brink Sold 2.5 Million Copies

I enjoyed Brink to begin with even with the bugs because I played with friends which helped, but the long wait for the patch being released just made it harder to stick with, now I don't know anyone who still plays it so have no reason to go back.
  6. DeerBabies17 Win User

Games with Gold

Ive been dealing with this problem for about a week now, and so have several of my friends. I believe it must be a bug.
Thema:

1. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Play friends bug

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  5. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  6. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  7. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  10. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44