Play the hunter with my friends

Discus and support Play the hunter with my friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I wanna play the hunter: call of the wild with my friends but I play on xbox app (PC) and my friends play on steam, can we still play together?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AlexKling08, Apr 14, 2022.

1. AlexKling08
    AlexKling08 Guest

I wanna play the hunter: call of the wild with my friends but I play on xbox app (PC) and my friends play on steam, can we still play together?

:)

AlexKling08, Apr 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AlexKling08! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

According to the game developers the game it's not crossplatform, to play the game together they have to come to Xbox or you need to change to steam
  3. Mesmeric Rose Win User

Beta-Testers

My friend and I are going to be playing. He a Hunter and me a Warlock :3
  4. Mizusdo Win User

Your fondest moments of this GEN!

Playing any game with my friends. Whether it's Dark Souls, Halo 3 or Monster Hunter.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Your fondest moments of this GEN!

Playing Splinter Cell Conviction Hunter with my friend while slightly intoxicated. We played better, and it was a lot funnier.
  6. FatalShotz18 Win User

Destiny raid "Normal"

ME and My friend are level 28 and 29 warlock and hunter with maxed out subclasses, we are ready to play now
Thema:

1. Play the hunter with my friends - Similar Threads - Play hunter friends

2. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  3. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  4. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  5. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  6. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  7. Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play: Purchased Minster Hunter Ice Born Ditigal. Downloaded the game and enter the code. Shows as “ Owned “ but when I click to launch game. It states that “ This content requires a game sold...
  8. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  9. When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...: I recently just began to play Vermintide 2 (never played the 1st one), I have played State Of Decay 2 6 times through, I have played every map of Ark, 7d2d makes me angry lol, The division grind...
  10. Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?: Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before. Can I use my xbox one x backup from MHW later on pc with w10? Is the...