Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time

Discus and support Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yes i have paramount plus and love watching my shows but i also want to be able to play my games and have my shows on at the same time. I WANT THIS. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicholasGruepala, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time

Yes i have paramount plus and love watching my shows but i also want to be able to play my games and have my shows on at the same time. I WANT THIS. I should not have to pick one or the other. SNAP feature NEEDS TO COME BACK NOW.

:)

NicholasGruepala, Jul 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Xbox remove this featureto improve the Xbox's overall speed and resources and there is currently no sign of it coming back
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There are currently no intentions to bring that feature back but I would recommend you to submit your proposal here :)

This forum collects ideas and suggestions from users to improve the experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xbox...
  4. DaRealm4D Win User

Playing Game/Watching Tv at the same time!

Maybe I'm alone on this but, once I'm in the game..I'M IN THE GAME! No TV, no desire to watch TV (which I hardly do anyway), I just focus on playing especially if I'm playing MP. But, I could see myself using the SNAP feature if I'm playing something that's
    slow...maybe.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

[quote user="dudeskis01"]

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Would be nice to watch TV while grinding or boosting a game.

PS: How would a game not support the snap feature?

[/quote]

thats true. i havent grinded in a game since i played mmos on my pc, and when they shut down swg i decided to hang things up on that front.

-

i thought i remember reading that killer instinct would not allow you to snap apps while playing and that developers could disable the feature, but i cannot find this anywhere so maybe it was bad information.

[/quote]

From what I've read every game allows snapping, the developers don't have to even consider snapping apps because the apps are ran by a completely different OS to the games, and the "snap OS" has its own dedicated amount of power, so no impact to games.
  6. l Got Your Six Win User

Now that we have somewhat of a confirmation that this is possible I'm excited for it.
Thema:

1. Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time - Similar Threads - Play skyrim watch

2. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  3. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d
  4. Skyrim won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim won't play: Everytime I launch skyrim everything starts normal then when on the main menu it says exit game, I cant close that menu and I cant play, just forces me to exit 139ae5c5-66ab-40e4-9141-a434a74740cb
  5. I've tried two different discs of skyrim and my xbox onex wont play them it will play any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've tried two different discs of skyrim and my xbox onex wont play them it will play any...: Ive been having problems getting my xbox to play a disc version of Skyrim ive tried two different disc and it wont play it will however other disc. secondary question i had a digital version of it...
  6. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...: I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console...
  7. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  8. Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline: Worked fine until updates to console, usually play offline. 1b6605f8-a70a-4e36-9e89-31e990220a2f
  9. I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s: Hello. I bought the digital version version of this game and installed it but now I can not play. Each time I try the game crashes on the screen that displays the message "Press a button". This...
  10. Why cant I play Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Skyrim?: I got skyrim awhile ago on my 360 (download) and every time I go to my moms who has internet I can play it, but when I go to my dads who doesn't have wifi I cant play it, it just keeps saying,...