play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360

Discus and support play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am new to the Xbox360 world. Now I have 4 in my house. I want to know if we want play a game like GTA V, do I need to buy 4 versions of the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shadybrooke1128, Jan 11, 2014.

1. play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360

I am new to the Xbox360 world. Now I have 4 in my house. I want to know if we want play a game like GTA V, do I need to buy 4 versions of the game? Or can I link them to play off one disk in one Xbox?

:)

Shadybrooke1128, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Some advice on the 360

Hello "Historian771" play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

I love my Xbox 360 and I still play it WAY more than I play my Xbox One play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

It is a safe bet to buy the Xbox 360 because the Xbox One backwards compatibility is going to be limited given the number of Xbox 360 games that have been released for it play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Historian771" play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Friends play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

Hey guys/gals just after a few more people to play xbox with really. Play more or less anything (except kinect games lol) on xbox one and 360 (not as often tho) but yeh add me play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360 :)

Spaced0ut4evaV2, Jan 11, 2014
  4. play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360

You'd need 4 different copies. Games aren't so much about the disc or the download but the EULA (license) and every copy of the game grants 1 user the rights to play that particular game. Technically the entire used game market is against civil law but
    it's never been shut down.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

play one gamewithtwo or more Xbox 360