Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.

Discus and support Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I play Minecraft bedrock edition on PC but I also have it on Xbox. One day while I was playing my internet glitched out and I had to restart it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VultraDeaus, Dec 17, 2019.

1. VultraDeaus
    VultraDeaus Guest

So I play Minecraft bedrock edition on PC but I also have it on Xbox. One day while I was playing my internet glitched out and I had to restart it, ever since then I cannot connect to my friends world from PC to Xbox. But when I'm on my Xbox I can connect
    to it, but still not with my PC. If there is any clarification that is needed let me know. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

VultraDeaus, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Derpcrawler Win User

You might need to try and reset Firewall settings to default and make sure your router is running UPnP. To me it seems like a port forwarding issues.

So your try these steps:

1. Reset Firewall settings to default in Windows. Just type "Firewall and Network Protection" in search bar of Windows 10 settings.

2. Turn off your PC completely.

3. Restart the router (power cycle).

4. Turn on PC and see if that fixed your issues.
  3. VultraDeaus Win User

A bit back it began to work randomly for me again, I think it was just bugging out for a day or something. But if it does it again I will be sure to try this. Thank you so much!
  4. SamuelGaudry Win User

Joining friends worlds in Minecraft

Did it work before with that particular friend?

Has your friend set up the world to allow multiplayer?

On what device is your friend playing? PC, Xbox, something else? What version is that Minecraft game of your friend?
    Yes, connecting to other people's world's worked fine, there are generally other people on the server as well and it is both pc and Xbox
  5. CaptainJ21 Win User

Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Yes, we are all online, they can join the world we are playing on but I cant anymore.
  6. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
Thema:

1. Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore. - Similar Threads - Play minecraft cant

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft anymore (12/14/23): I bought Minecraft on my Xbox(Microsoft) account back in 2022(I have the receipt) and i was able to play it on my pc but now(12/14/23) i cant play minecraft since its been bundled together with...
  4. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  5. Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft on pc because of microsoft account settings?: I changed my account settings to allow multiplayer because every time I try and join a sever it says "Cant log in: Please check your Microsoft account settings." Even though when I check the...
  6. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  7. Cant play Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft: Ok, so I owned the Xbox one edition of minecraft and I got bedrock for free and then I switched to pc and I got the game for free on that, now ever since both versions of the game have merged I...
  8. Why cant I play Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft?: I own Minecraft on xbox one, I just played it yesterday. But today it is telling me i need to buy it to play it. So I click on it and it says I already own the game. I click on manage game and...
  9. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341
  10. Cant play online in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play online in Minecraft: I have just installed Minecraft again. I cant play online even though i changed my Privacy Settings, like shown in many tutorials. 3c44ca8c-0beb-4464-9542-8440a5472b45