Play games from the deleted account from my father

Discus and support Play games from the deleted account from my father in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JesseM1231213, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Play games from the deleted account from my father

When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I have the following problem. I bought some games via my fathers account. Just because mine couldn't (because of the family restrictions).

The Xbox doesn't take his account anymore, despite the username and password was correct. I would love to play the games again that I bought on that account. My fear is just, is the account gone? Or is there an other problem that I don't know about?

:)

JesseM1231213, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You need to make sure first that the account is still active by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/profile. Make sure that it's the correct account and once confirmed, try to sign in again on your Xbox console.

If ever you encounter an error or issue please let me know so we can check what is causing the issue.
  3. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Games disappear on xbox one

Hihi, this has been happening recently but others are saying games are un-downloading themselves. But it could be because someone else is on your account deleting the games. From the information, I gathered above it could be your father.
  4. SparkyDesert1 Win User

Merging existing Xbox Live account with new Microsoft 365 account

My father as created a Microsoft account and I have purchases under the account that my father as plus all my Xbox live friends and such, I have made a new account under my name and email, and is there a way to move everything from my the account that my
    father made and all my stuff is on, to my account i have just created
  5. AlexCriko115 Win User

A game was deleted from my account

Hi, thanks for answer, the game I can't found is Disney Epic Mickey 2, I'm not sure the reason because this game dissapeared from my library but I hope you could help me. I've already played this game before it dissapeared and already earned achievements.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

A game was deleted from my account

Hey Alex

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a game you are unable to install on your console.

Typically, games that you receive from your subscriptions do not appear on your in your own library. The exception to these is Xbox 360 games.

If you could provide us with the title of the game, we may be able to provide additional troubleshooting techniques to assist you with finding your game.
Thema:

1. Play games from the deleted account from my father - Similar Threads - Play games deleted

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  8. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  9. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  10. Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.: I have an xbox series s that has worked fine up until this point. I have most of my games downloaded to an external hard drive but whenever i go to play them or delete them I get a message saying...